• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Will Asia become CURRENT in next month's Visa Bulletin?

Hello guys please if any one here about visa bulletin for Sept, just post it here ..........thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it will be out next week, I have to wait more now :(

Firo thats what i was also thinking that it will be out on 12th Monday. Le'ts keep on praying, I heard some rumour that all the chargebility are current in september. So we are in. We should start medical as soon as possible

hello Oliseh, hello sister, well you know I think I have to be calm because my numbers and yours are very close and sure will be current, but you know because I am still waiting and waiting I get worry because you never knows what happen, I am just crossing my fingers for good

hello Oliseh, hello sister, well you know I think I have to be calm because my numbers and yours are very close and sure will be current, but you know because I am still waiting and waiting I get worry because you never knows what happen, I am just crossing my fingers for good

Firo believe me we are current and will receive the 2NL end of july. believe me my brother.

Trust yourself, THE DAY will come in 36 hours,,,,,

Brother Firo: Will receive the 2nd NL by July 29th, and have the interview by 1st or 2nd week of September.
Brother Oliseh: Will receive the 2nd NL by July 27th(Japan is faster), and interview on September 6th.

Trust yourself, THE DAY will come in 36 hours,,,,,

Brother Firo: Will receive the 2nd NL by July 29th, and have the interview by 1st or 2nd week of September.
Brother Oliseh: Will receive the 2nd NL by July 27th(Japan is faster), and interview on September 6th.
Firo we have hope brother....Moday 12th which is tomorrow we going have our numbers current...I'm very sure our 2NL is already sent and its just on the way.

I think God is checking our faith for one thing which can change our everything.............

That has been my point all along. Faith and patience are both being tested here.
Remember that gold is always refined in the furnace.

I think God will choice the best for us no matter what's the result today, and we have to keep faith that we can do it, and I think all of us gone make it today, and I really hope all areas open current

Last edited by a moderator: