Wiered EAD Case Status

PERM2006

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,

I am new with the 485 issues, so please help me with this. I and my wife's EAD case statuses were updated Dec. 3, 2007. Her's was approved but my case status says:

The fee was collected at one location, and the case is now pending at our processing site.

The case is still in the same location where it was sent and the fee was also filed/collected in the same place. The reciepts say that the fee was previously collected, so it cannot be a fee problem (I think:confused:)

Can anyone PLEASE help me with what this means?

Thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think that's an issue. It does say that fee was collected as the EAD fee was included in the I-485 filing fee (August 2007 visa bulletin onwards).

So fee is probably not an issue, but what does this message mean? Any one who has experienced something similar?

Thanks!

Okay I just got an email from CRIS saying that they have asked for additional evidence. I am not sure what that could be since my wife's EAD has been approved. ANY ONE IN SIMILAR SITUATION or HAS BEEN THERE...

Would that adversly effect the 485 now?

Thanks in adance!

Okay I just got an email from CRIS saying that they have asked for additional evidence. I am not sure what that could be since my wife's EAD has been approved. ANY ONE IN SIMILAR SITUATION or HAS BEEN THERE...

Would that adversly effect the 485 now?

Thanks in adance!

Mostly you have RFE for simple thing like photocopy of any document which you may already sent it, photos, FP ......etc.Just wait till you get the actual notice. I do not think RFE for EAD could affect the I485, the reverse is true