Why, why, WHY ???

mjakub76

Registered Users (C)
:eek:
OK, relax, take a deep breath …..
I just found an approved case on http://www.trackitt.com/ with PD 2 years ‘younger’ and RD over 3 weeks after mine, and I’m asking why, why, why ???
I know, a rhetorical question, but it is a frustrating situation. Is Name Check the only factor? Or a big mess in TSC is even a bigger factor?
Any inputs welcome, I just wanted to release some steam ….
:)

mjakub76

where are you.

As I always I said in USCIS systems, processes and people are all BS. thats why you would see lot of inconsitencies and we are victims of it.

EB3
DICE12
PD-2001
485 RD - 2004
485 AD-??????
ready for 5th EAD renewal..................

I just found an approved case on http://www.trackitt.com/ with PD 2 years ‘younger’ and RD over 3 weeks after mine, and I’m asking why, why, why ???
I know, a rhetorical question, but it is a frustrating situation. Is Name Check the only factor? Or a big mess in TSC is even a bigger factor?

I am equally sharing your frustration. However imagine piles of documents that are stored god only know in which way. If the officer decides to grab a “box” your case may be there or not. In addition some will come back from the NC or some not… which only complicates the situation. You cannot rely on their computerized system because it is very poor as is the work force. SO is it a huge mess? We all already know that it is a mess, it is not fair and what ever you like to hear but we cannot help it. And I agree with you that you need to steam out and that is why this forum is so irreplaceable. Hang in there “it’s coming”.

USCIS is pushing physical files around, so it can happen. The work force is highschool drop-outs ;-)

lot of factors other than what are mentioned above are present.
case maybe adjudicated and visa numbers may not be available...stuck in name check bla bla bla..we can go on and on..no end to our assumptions..cause no one knows the exact reason..all are trying to do some guess work here

case maybe adjudicated and visa numbers may not be available...stuck in name check bla bla bla..we can go on and on..no end to our assumptions..cause no one knows the exact reason..all are trying to do some guess work here

Accordingly to the visa bulletin I'm current (again) since march 1st 2008. Also, since April 15th, TSC has just passed my RD in processing dates.
I can see only two factors - NC (does any memo apply to my case ???), and their way to work on the cases .....
Anyway, I'm happy people receive their GC, but my engineering mind is trying to find some patern ....

What does RD have to do with it...?! It is EA(?), Processing Times and PD. That's all that matters.
Besides, stop giving too much credit to trackitt.com, it is user based site, nothing scientific.

Accordingly to the visa bulletin I'm current (again) since march 1st 2008. Also, since April 15th, TSC has just passed my RD in processing dates.
I can see only two factors - NC (does any memo apply to my case ???), and their way to work on the cases .....
Anyway, I'm happy people receive their GC, but my engineering mind is trying to find some patern ....

Hi Mjakub,

My Dates are almost similar to yours.
See My Signature..
Hope we both get GC Soon :)
When can we take Info Pass?

What does RD have to do with it...?! It is EA(?), Processing Times and PD. That's all that matters.
Besides, stop giving too much credit to trackitt.com, it is user based site, nothing scientific.

I don't know how they work, how they store the applications, and at which order they work on them. Do they have a system at which they review them?. It was a part of the question I asked in my first post. I'm trying to analyze the available info: RD and PD. Anything else is behind the cloud(t) ...., almost no one knows for sure what is their status of NC.
Do I believe in trackitt ?? I wouldn't make any decisions based on it, I know it may not be reliable, but the majority of the info shall be correct.

Hi Mjakub,

My Dates are almost similar to yours.
See My Signature..
Hope we both get GC Soon :)
When can we take Info Pass?

hi,
see http://www.trackitt.com/ for more info on my case, the same login
info pass? Due to my family situation, I will not make any move before mid June. I will not call, fax anything, take infopass etc. After that, I will consult my lawyer before I do anything.
I think you can take InfoPass anytime, I don't know if it will help. I read on this forum, that 30-60 days after processing dates has passed is a point at which we may start 'bothering' them (at least they will not tell you 'wait longer'). And it is more-less my idea what I will do.
Good luck to you as well, I hope this summer will be the one ...

gcfinder is ur RD and ND 2008 ? I may be 2007

Like this there might be mistakes in entry on trackit also I think.

485 RD : 6/29/2008
486 ND : 9/11/2008

But Still USCIS is one Mystry for God to slove, which I think he ( god) may not be able to resolve at all.

Hi, mjkub76:

I have been through this process and understand your level of frustration. When dealing with USCIS, even the best engineer who can solve three-dimensional time dependant non-homogenous partial differential equation or have expert level of stocastic analyis of any event can not formulate any pattern of USCIS's behaviour. My suggestion to you is to find some interests that can temporarily distract you from this craziness and at the mean time contact congressman, FL, white house, AILA, and USCIS ombudsman to push your case through. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Look at my dates!!!

There is no logic. In past they said they go by RD for 485, but still passed me by. They blamed namechecks for it then. Finally, that has been complete. Now they say they are going by PD, and still there are several approvals that I have seen with later PD's (and even much later RD's) and they continue to pass old cases like mine. Good for the lucky people getting approved, but it really sucks!!!!!

hi,
see http://www.trackitt.com/ for more info on my case, the same login
info pass? Due to my family situation, I will not make any move before mid June. I will not call, fax anything, take infopass etc. After that, I will consult my lawyer before I do anything.
I think you can take InfoPass anytime, I don't know if it will help. I read on this forum, that 30-60 days after processing dates has passed is a point at which we may start 'bothering' them (at least they will not tell you 'wait longer'). And it is more-less my idea what I will do.
Good luck to you as well, I hope this summer will be the one ...

I went to that website..How to see your profile or info about your case?
I could not find it

gcfinder is ur RD and ND 2008 ? I may be 2007

Like this there might be mistakes in entry on trackit also I think.

485 RD : 6/29/2008
486 ND : 9/11/2008

But Still USCIS is one Mystry for God to slove, which I think he ( god) may not be able to resolve at all.

It was a typo on my part. My Bad!!!!
I updated my signature...thanks

Hi, mjkub76:

I have been through this process and understand your level of frustration. When dealing with USCIS, even the best engineer who can solve three-dimensional time dependant non-homogenous partial differential equation or have expert level of stocastic analyis of any event can not formulate any pattern of USCIS's behaviour. My suggestion to you is to find some interests that can temporarily distract you from this craziness and at the mean time contact congressman, FL, white house, AILA, and USCIS ombudsman to push your case through. Hope this helps. Good luck.

I think you can apply only one theory : Chaos Theory :)

Yes, Why, WHy, WHY?

PD:2001, current
EB3
RD: 12/2004, far outside processing time
NC cleared, all other background checks cleared
BUT, I'm still waiting for no reason.
I'd be happy if I received any RFE because that indicates my case is touched. Nothing happens so far, still waiting...