Why, why, WHY ???

Yes, Why, WHy, WHY?

PD:2001, current
EB3
RD: 12/2004, far outside processing time
NC cleared, all other background checks cleared
BUT, I'm still waiting for no reason.
I'd be happy if I received any RFE because that indicates my case is touched. Nothing happens so far, still waiting...

When your nc cleared, when did you come to know ??

My NC got cleared on 03/25/2008 after 3.3 years. I got to know this through the congressional inquiry on my behalf. NSC said in its response to the congressional inquiry that if I do not hear anything from them by June 2, please let them know. It sounds that they will take some action on my case by then. I cannot count on them for their promise, keep my fingers cross.

When your nc cleared, when did you come to know ??

Calm Down

While I share your frustration you have to admit that this is not as bad as it can get. Assume no activity for 3 more years...Thats how I and other from 2001 PD feel so before you start crying like a baby go to trackitt or other forums in this website. You may end up feeling a lot better about your situation...unless you think you are special and hence should not have to wait

PD2001, RD 2005..lost count of LUDs, EAD and A/Ps

just relax guys...all are in the same boat sharing the same frustation :)

By the way what is 486 petition in your signature. You just applied your I-485 few months ago and expecting approval?

what about people waiting since yr 2004/2005 RD's :eek:

USCIS doing complete Un-Justice to old filers. :mad:

I agree with you LB, I am living example and I dont know how long to live like this, It is Just Horrible the way USCIS is working.

Yes, No Justice for Old Filers, Looks like only WOM is the solution for people who are stuck.

By the way what is 486 petition in your signature. You just applied your I-485 few months ago and expecting approval?

I did not apply for 485 just a few months ago..I applied in June 2007 coz it became current only then..My PD is dec 2003 so almost 4.5 years..I am waiting.
Not to say that am THE OLDEST filer..Also I am not saying that old timers should not get and I am expecting mine.