why nobody is crying any more

blister1889

Registered Users (C)
All of a sudden I do not see any chest beating and mourning any more about prority dates. Have all the GC seekers seen the light and listened to dogcat and gone to india or are they all totally shocked

Please explain

blister1889 said:
All of a sudden I do not see any chest beating and mourning any more about prority dates. Have all the GC seekers seen the light and listened to dogcat and gone to india or are they all totally shocked

Please explain
Newcomers are welcome... :rolleyes:

i know, but which pd's r becoming current? i think because it moved less for january ppl r upset, but it'll pick up once february starts, i bet ya :D

blister1889 said:

Please explain
Just wait till the next bulletin. They'll need industrial strength mops to wipe off the tears around here. There'll be enough conspiracy theories to fill a book. Merits of all alternate places to go (Canada, UK, Japan, Bhutan, etc.) will be discussed as if they were just discovered. There'll be lamenting about substitution, exploiting employers, liar lawyers, unemployed spouses, full-fee paying college students and insensitive politicians.

Have no worry. Just wait for a week or two. All the action will return on its monthly schedule like clockwork. This is the calm before the storm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Figured it out ..

blister1889 said:

Please explain

blister1889,

Most filers have finally figured out that no one on this forum has a clue about the true retrogression situation and there is no way to know what might happen in the future. People have rightly realized that speculations and useless egocentric debates about this process are a collosal waste of their time. This is a good development. Hopefully people will continue to stick with relevant information about procedures and the like.

cheers,

saras

blister1889 said:

Please explain

b'coz we don't give shit any more.

Everybody realised GC is not end of world. They started enjoying without GC. That is the good part in this whole retro. Thanks to retro. :cool:

b'cos people are frustrated that they don't see any light at the end of the tunnel esp. after you see people cutting lines thru sub labor and a bulk of cases starting to come from BEC and they no longer can predict in how many years one will get the GC.

There was an incident in the Mall Of America in MN where a ride broke down and the riders were stuck in an upside down position about a 100 ft above the ground! Initially everybody was frantic, there were cries for help, there was running around by their companions on the ground and then after that everybody just waited as the authorities worked on 'fixing the ride'. They were finally brought down an hour later from a ride they expected to last 2 min.!

Well, the EB based GC ride broke down and we are the riders on it! When will it get fixed? 6 mos? 1 year? 2 years? More? Who knows. Others on the ground can take a lesson and only get on it if they are prepared to take such a risk! For those on it(people who have already invested a few years in it) God help you!

heard of sayin "when rape is inevitable then enjoy it"

We all are enjoying seeing our GC dreams being raped by USCIS every month through their visa bulletin..

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Dude nobody is crying 'cos everybody is happy with that retrogretion! I'm happy that finaly we have retrogretion, I was waiting to have that for 5 years at least now I know - how we call that process when nothing is moving nothing - we call it retrogretion! 'Cos I was waiting for so long but no body was talking about retrogretion, you were filing your forms and you were waitng 3-4 years , same thing but you have filed,, oppps I like that there is no retrogretion even you have to wait 3-4 years, now suddenly they gave us a word and everybody is blaming retrogretion ))))))))))) pure Retrogretion she was existing always fellas but without name..................

nemo7 said:
heard of sayin "when rape is inevitable then enjoy it"

We all are enjoying seeing our GC dreams being raped by USCIS every month through their visa bulletin..
Sorry...but this is in bad taste.....i hope u wont repeat this in front of a female...

techy2468 said:
Sorry...but this is in bad taste.....i hope u wont repeat this in front of a female...
I think he made it himself or cut and paste from some xx site... and I wish he mentions it some female... then he will sure cry.. and that will be inevitable too....

The five stages

- Denial (this isn't happening to me!)
- Anger (why is this happening to me?)
- Bargaining (I promise I'll be a better person if...)
- Depression (I don't care anymore)
- Acceptance (I'm ready for whatever comes)

Like UN said, many have passed one or more of these stages...

unitednations said:
I don't think we're going to see that anymore. People have come to realization how all of this works. It's been discussed, analyzed so many times. People aren't in denial stage any more.

Why isn't anyone crying ? Because its of no use. All avenues have been tried by thousands of people.

Contacting senators, sending e-mails to immigration policy makers...name it and it has been done. There are hundreds upon thousands of people like you and me who wish to live in the US through legal means. Some like myself will have to wait for years to get their I-485 stage started, some are already in that stage but got stuck in name checks, background checks and all other possible hurdles.

We all are in the same rocking boat. People in my I-140 approved stage will probably keep extending their H1-Bs for years to come....others in the I-485 will keep extending their EADs.

Many promising immigration bills have been introduced. But they all have got stuck for the reason that neither the Democrats nor the Republicans can come to any sort of agreement on the issue. To be honest, neither seem to be in any rush to resolve this mess either.

So all that one can do is wait and watch.

All I can do is pray that I get my GC before my India born son who is 10 years becomes 21 years old. Is 11 Years enough for me to get my GC ? Your guess is as good as mine :(