why my f1 vsa has been rejected ?

kardeep

Registered Users (C)
yesterday i went for f1 visa and get rejection..i am surprised that what for ...they didnt even tell me anything expect this that this time they are not convienced about my going usa. i only want to know that after f1 rejection can i get tourist visa..i am 34 year old and much sufficient funds with good running business.

thanks

You are older than the typical student and are the propriator of a business which is likely to need your attention. I can certainly see why a VO was suspicious of your intentions.

Since the requirements for a tourist visa are similar to those for a student visa, it is hard to say whether you would be granted a B2 visa.

I also have a similar problem here but not on traveling history.I am also going for my 2nd bachelors degree for my graduate program.My sole aim is to pursue a masters degree but due to low GPA I was told to undergo some courses in the bachelors way to strengthened my GPA.just for a year. I am 30yrs old with 3yrs of active experience.
What do you think????

You failed to overcome 214(b). You will have the same obstacle to overcome when you apply for your B-2 visa. Good luck!!!

i only want to know that after f1 rejection can i get tourist visa..i am 34 year old and much sufficient funds with good running business.

There is not upper limit although most foreign students I know that have not been sponsored by their government are in their mid-late 20s.

Your business is a bigger problem; leaving it makes it appear that you plan to look for work in the US.