• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Who would be the Petitioner?

ubman

Registered Users (C)
Hi all, few days ago my spouse has received a notification letter from the KCC and we are completing the application forms. We are confused to answer couple of questions.

1. DS-203 Form, Item #10: Permanent address in the US where you intend to live, if known.

We don't know yet, could we leave this question un-answered? What to write there?

2. Item #29. Name & address of Petitioner, Tel number.

Who would be the petitioner when we just won in the lottery?

Please answer. Thank you

1.You can't leave the fields blank.They'll return you the forms.
At the adress you say " to be presented at the interview date".
If one field is not applicable to you foe example military stage you can't leave the field blank you write N/A.
2.That means you.

1. DS-203 Form, Item #10: Permanent address in the US where you intend to live, if known.

We don't know yet, could we leave this question un-answered? What to write there?

You can write - the address will be known by the interview date. Or "will provide at the interview". You do have to provide an address to which your GCs will be mailed. You don't have to live there, but a trusted friend or relative must live there to receive and resend your cards to you.

2. Item #29. Name & address of Petitioner, Tel number.

Who would be the petitioner when we just won in the lottery?

That would be the name of the person who won. Your spouse, in your case. :)

Dear LucyMo & aghory,
thank you very much for your responses to my question. The answer have been very helpful, I have mailed our forms back to KCC.

Thanks again and keep up the good work!

:)