Who want to be part of action team

manumahi

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,
So far 39 applicants shown interest. This is a good sign. I would like to set up a action team. To take this issue further. Thinking of forming a team with 4 to 5 people.

This team is responsible for following things

1) Fund maintenance
2) Appointing Attorneys
3) Preparing necessary documents to present our case
4) Taking appointment with Service director
5) Expenditure sheet maintenance.

Any body want to add any thing please add it now. Action team should be Prepare to spend atleast 2 hours every day to do these duties.

Count me in..

Silent visitor and occational writer to the site so far.. Well, i would like to contribute money.. Let me know..

I think I can do....

I can handle funds ...for you guys.

Best way will be ( my thoughts ).

If some one sends in Check , they will post on one thread.

I will reply to that thread as soon as I get that check.

I can post all expense and money collected on weekly basis or daily basis...but weekends are good to deal this.

Let me know if any thing more you guys want me to do.

Guys please take some action and support manumahi + others...I have already lost 17k in this GC process if I will loose few more hundreds I dont care... I will recover it

-Sanju

Last edited by a moderator:
Count me in

I can try to coordinate an appointment and If required I can go with the team to meet INS Director.

To Manumahi

I appreciate your ideas and suggestions in this forum. but I have a question, the attorneys who represent us for the 485 process hardly takes any action or initiative. They are all business oriented. Not everyone is genuine.

I guess, it is better to approach the Senators in the respective states and request expeditious processing than to waste money on these greedy attornies.

While it may be a fact that the senator himself might be an attorney by profession, it is not to be forgotten that there are still a handful of them who support the legal immigrants' cause.

This is my humble opinion.

BTW, if you would include Feb02 Applicants, I shall be interested too.

Thank you guys,

sanju123,
Right now I am taking names who are all interested. Thanks for extending your helping hand. Will let you know in a couple of days.

Pacchai_Picchai,
You got a valid point. That is why volunteers going with attorney will handle it. Thanks for your concern

I would like to contribute.

I can contribute some money at least. It some one organize a petition in MA. I can manage to attend.

sanju13,
Once action team is defined we will work out these issues. Initially I am thinking, to ask Mr Khanna accounting department help to maintain our funds.

So that later no one will point at us.

We will discuss this later.

On the contrary, Pacchai_Picchai attorneys will have free publicity and they may be covered in media/AILA etc. Some attorneys may want to do it for free for this reason.

Though I am a junior member, I have been visiting this forum from 1998..

Count me in for anything necessary for this action to be done.

ccs

I am in this...but any travel on weekdays to VSC is not possible (hanging to my job by my fingernails...) atleast over the next couple of months.

Just a suggestion, any person who takes up a responsibility should be commited enough to continue even if they get approval mid-way.
Leaving, without proper handover, will hurt the cause more than non-participation itself!!!