Who is ginnu?

akilhere

Registered Users (C)
I have been using this forum for many many years, sometimes active and most of the times passive but i've found out that ginnu has been to my rescue whenever i needed any help with my GC/H1.
So, who is ginnu? I'm just curious to know.

Whoever it is, thanks a million for all your yeoman service. We sincerely appreciate your help in making this immigration process easier on us.

With over 13500 posts, one can imagine how many poeple would have benefited from his/her advise. Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been using this forum for many many years, sometimes active and most of the times passive but i've found out that ginnu has been to my rescue whenever i needed any help with my GC/H1.
So,

who is ginnu? I'm just curious to know.
----------------Dear let me know what you want to know about me?

Main na Hindu na Musalman mujhay jinay do
Dosti hai mera iman mujhay jiney do!!!

Koi Ahsaan na karo mujh pay to Ahsaan hoga
Sirf Itna karo Ahsaan,Mujhay jiney do!!!

Sab key dukh dard ko apna samajh key jina
Bus yahi hai mera imaan mujhay jinay do!!!

Log hotey hain hairain merey jiney say
Log hotey rahey hairan mujhay jiney do!!
!:)

Whoever it is, thanks a million for all your yeoman service.

We sincerely appreciate your help in making this immigration process easier on us.

With over 13500 posts, one can imagine how many poeple would have benefited from his/her advise. Thanks again!
------------------

Dhany ho mere mitr

Bahuth din hogaya mithr....
meri bhasha swad chak ke....
danya ho thum abhibhi ek hasi dilaya mere cheharepe..

------------------

Thanks Ginnu, but I have a question though. How do you get so much extra time to reply and browse through each and every message and reply to them?

If you work and you do all this at work then let me know if you have vacancy. I want to apply :rolleyes:

Good to know

It is good to know that there are still people like Ginnu in this forum and world. It is hard to find people who are there to help others !

Thanks to Ginnu and all such people.

Ginnu is really great. I think, we should honor his selfless services for legal immigration community. lets request Rajiv Khanna (Host of this site) to honored Ginnu with a award of "Excellence for Immigration Services"

So, who is ginnu? I'm just curious to know.

Whoever it is, thanks a million for all your yeoman service. We sincerely appreciate your help in making this immigration process easier on us.

Ginnu is really great. I think, we should honor his selfless services for legal immigration community. lets request Rajiv Khanna (Host of this site) to honored Ginnu with a award of "Excellence for Immigration Services"

I totally support.

Thanks lot Ginnu.
Long live Ginnu.