WHO IS 1amshantabuB ?.. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED

WHO IS 1amshantabuB ?..SURPRISED..NEW PROOF

Guys, Friends

Let me please reveal who am I. I had enough from many over here for my rude way of postings.
My sincere apologies for all the people whom I hurt.
But there are some people who beared me and politely replied to my stupid talks. I am really sorry friends.

******* I am the same as patienceGC *****************

During my school, there used to be essay competitions and students have to write both pro and cons on a subject. With that in mind I wanted to be both 'GOOD' and 'BAD' on this forum

Thanks for bearing me

once again SORRY...friends :D:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally, Iamshantanub has come out open about his true identity!!!!!!!!!

He is neither GOOD nor BAD...........
He is neither a BOY nor a GIRL....
He is neither a MAN nor a WOMAN........

He is "IN-BETWEEN " :D :D :D :D :D :D

And we had known that all along!!!!!:p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
You are so funny my friend!!!

YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT PATIENCEGC... I can tell you from the way you write that you are cooking new stories..

However, You like to have fun in the forum and you are having one..

Have fun

You are one messed up sick puppy. This forum exists for only one purpose. Take your fantasies and role playing shenanigans elsewhere and quit wasting time.

shantanub

maybe u want to be patienceGC...but i guess you can't have all your wishes come true!!
no amount of psychiatric help will be of any use to you...so roll on do your thing and hope you don't self destruct!!

Re: You are so funny my friend!!!

Originally posted by GC Boss
YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT PATIENCEGC... I can tell you from the way you write that you are cooking new stories..

However, You like to have fun in the forum and you are having one..

Have fun

Why don't U guys believe !
Its real....

I have been misdirecting U that 1amshantanuB is 'habib' just to make things confused.
I need to develop different kinds of styles for each one.
I do not know who the heck that 'habib' is/was...

I want to stretch myself to both extremes .....

I am always after myself (PGC) :D:D
All my posts will have :D:D ( Just to remember myself of my ROLE)

Originally posted by compaqdb
1amShantanuB = LAYOFFBABA = HABIB

Definitely WRONG ......
I wanted to reply those HABIB and LAYOFFBABA types in their own styles. So created another account

I think I surpassed them :D:D

Without taking any sides, here is my solution (A Test....)

Let 1amShantanuB write the same first para (word for word)under PatienceGC's login and then I am sure everyone will know the truth from fiction. How is that?

Good Luck!

Hi Upstate,
Hats off to your idea. I definitely think that this Shantanu is not PatienceGC, but i really appreciate his sense of humour. It's a rare commodity now a days, especially in this serious forum. He is a good comedian. He started off very nastily, irritating almost every body else, but slowly he is moderating now a days.

Seriously, why do any one care

who is who!
If patienceGc is Shatnatanu or whoever. So be it. It is amazing how you guys react to everything. Initially, I did not want to react but looking at loosers like you I could nto resist.

Personally, I dont gibe a shit if Patiencegc is Shantanu or even canvrgtitright for that matter. Man this forum is full of Loosers!

OK, We can believe you if PatienceGC says "1amShantanuB is same as PatienceGC". Because he is very reliable :)
Just prove it dude!!!

Why don't you guys understand that IamShantanu is talking in this way and appologizing because he is very close to his approval.
He is testing his luck not to say anything wrong in coming days.

What i am trying to say here is that IamShantanu is like Dog's tail which can't stay straight no matter what you do.:D :D :D

1amShantanuB - you are too damn stupid to be PatienceGC. you are not even the original IamShantanuB.

Login as PatienceGC and write " I am 1amShantanuB" , you moron

To canvrgtitright

We are having fun here idiot..

If you have a problem, then get out of the thread.

Analyse yourself what you are!! You are contributing too..

canvrgtitright who is who!
If patienceGc is Shatnatanu or whoever. So be it. It is amazing how you guys react to everything. Initially, I did not want to react but looking at loosers like you I could nto resist.

Personally, I dont gibe a shit if Patiencegc is Shantanu or even canvrgtitright for that matter. Man this forum is full of Loosers!

Okay if you are patienceGC just send a message from PatieneceGC ID saying "I am ShantanuB" . That's it .
-Sai