Which questions should spouse expect in Embassy?

jjay09

Registered Users (C)
Hi freinds,

I need some ideas or lists about questions that IO will ask my spouse and what to expect at the interview in u.s embassy overseas? how many questions do they asks? and how long does the interview lasts? is it better to go alone or to take some one to translate or for moral support?

Case: immigrant visa via marriage:eek:

Thanks in Advance:D

Your spouse may be asked anything that the consul determines will help him/her decide if the relationship is bonafide or not.

I need some ideas or lists about questions that IO will ask my spouse and what to expect at the interview in u.s embassy overseas? how many questions do they asks? and how long does the interview lasts? is it better to go alone or to take some one to translate or for moral support?

well any body have any answer or ideas or question they'll ask regarding the relationship or proof please share with me?

Hi freinds,

Case: immigrant visa via marriage:eek:

Thanks in Advance:D

If you have any pet snakes or Tamil tigers FORGET IT. They will deny on the spot, they only accept clean people here no pets.

hey can the IO at beneficary's home country take a stokes interview in u.s embassy when going for marriage interview:eek: or is only taken on AOS when wife/husband comes to u.s?

The term "stokes" interview is used for AOS based interviews only. However, if fraud is suspected, consular interview outside the US can be as intensive as a stokes interview.

hey can the IO at beneficary's home country take a stokes interview in u.s embassy when going for marriage interview:eek: or is only taken on AOS when wife/husband comes to u.s?