Which I-94 should I submit????

books12345

Registered Users (C)
I am traveling on Advance Parole (AOS filed based on marraige to U.S. Citiizen).
I have multiple I-94s -
1) When I first entered on F1 status.
2) H1B
3) H1B transfer (first time)
4) H1B transfer (second time)
5) H1B transfer (third time)

Question:
Which I-94 should I be submitting while leaving U.S. on Advance Parole?

That was quick aspapi...Good to hear from you again...You had also helped me filling out my AOS forms.

On AOS application, I had provided the information of my F1 I-94 (since this was issued the first time I entered U.S.) as well as currrent H1B I-94.
So do I have to submit both these?

Also, what questions/check I can expect from the immigration officer at the port of entry (traveling on AP, never been out-of-status)?

What all documents should I be carrying along with me in addition to Advance Parole and AOS notices?

Thanks once again.

1.- Use only the current H1B I-94 for your AOS forms.

2.- Nothing out of the ordinary, I already replied to this on another thread.

3.- Your passport, I-485 receipt and the AP document is all you need.

That was quick aspapi...Good to hear from you again...You had also helped me filling out my AOS forms.

On AOS application, I had provided the information of my F1 I-94 (since this was issued the first time I entered U.S.) as well as currrent H1B I-94.
So do I have to submit both these? Thanks once again.

It's nice to see that you are doing ok.

The I-94 you should have listed on your AOS should have been #5, for your last entry into the US but that should not create a problem. You should submit #5 when you travel on AP.

Make sure you make copies of all your I-94's (front and back) just in case.

I did not leave U.S. from the time I entered on F1 Status, so I had to list F1 I-94 on AOS as it was asking for last entry details, also it asked me the current status where I had listed my H1B I-94 information.

Again, what's the problem to submit all the I94 ? Usually, it is always adviseable to submit all the I-94 you have so that series of I94 can prove you have not overstayed.

Oh!
I think I confused you (Praet)!
I have listed my F1 and H1B I-94 on MY AOS application and have sent copies of these I-94s.

Now, I am planning to go abroad using my AP and I was asking which I-94 should I be submitting...

I think what GotPR says makes sense, 'staple all and submit all at the airport before leaving'.

This got me thinking, I don't even remember what I did with my last I-94 for my F-1 when I switched to H-1B. I think technically your most recent one supercedes the other ones and becomes your only valid I-94 that you need to turn in. But turning them all in doesn't hurt. It's too hard to get rid of them anyway. One time I turned mine in at an airline counter in London when I discovered that the airline didn't remove it from my passport when I checked in, in the US ... wonder if it ever made it back to the US.