Whether the Post Office holding letter from USCIS?

myflightcn

Registered Users (C)
My husband and I am going to take a vacation. We have already asked the post office to hold our mails during this period. We are not sure whether the Vermont center will mail us the EAD card during this time. Anybody has the similar experience? Whether the post office will hold the mails from immigration for us? Thank you.

myflightcn said:
My husband and I am going to take a vacation. We have already asked the post office to hold our mails during this period. We are not sure whether the Vermont center will mail us the EAD card during this time. Anybody has the similar experience? Whether the post office will hold the mails from immigration for us? Thank you.
--- better ask this question from Post office if they will hold the letters from USCIS

myflightcn said:
Yes - they will.
Any mail addressed to anyone in the household would be held.

My friend's FP notice and AP document were held in the post office (this was 8 months or so back).
I see no reason why this would've changed.