Where to look for H1B employers?

AndyB

The title basically says it all - where did you find your H1B employers? Are general employment sites like Monster a good place to look for one? Or are there any sites dedicated to jobseekers who need a sponsor?

Regards,
Andy

Hi!

I don't have many friends who went through H1B - the only one I have I asked. But he knows only one company, the one he worked for. So I'm looking for some other possibilities.

Regards,
Andy

If you are looking for small company, it's tough to say which one supports H1, but I'm pretty sure that big company will do.

GotPR? said:
If you are looking for small company, it's tough to say which one supports H1, but I'm pretty sure that big company will do.

Corporate is not the place I would like to be, though corporations differ of course. Being a PM I embrace agile development and modern project management methodologies like SCRUM, which means I prefer small organizations with dynamic teams.

My husband got his job through Monster, I - through the local newspaper, a friend of mine - through a job bureu, another friend - through recommendation. Explore all possibilities, if a company likes you will go for an H visa.