where to file EAD Renewal?

njrirlabor

Registered Users (C)
Hello Everyone:

Please see my case details below in my signature. Although, I have some time left on my current EAD, I would appreciate if someone to clarify the following for me:

My emplyer based I 485 had filed with VSC in August 2005 and has been pending since August 2005. In December 2006, my case was transferred to TSC. Where do I apply for renewal of my EAD?

Also, my wife's case got transferred to Newark for Interview. Which complicates the matter even more. I am essentially stuck in name check, although my wife's name check is cleared and she was called for the second FP. after, which they transferred the case to Newark in Jan 2007 for an interview.

So, where do I file my EAD/ AP renewal and where does my wife file for EAD renewal?

Do EAD renewals dependant on which service center I 485 is pending or does it go to the national service center in Missouri?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Regards

njrirlabor said:
Hello Everyone:

Please see my case details below in my signature. Although, I have some time left on my current EAD, I would appreciate if someone to clarify the following for me:

My emplyer based I 485 had filed with VSC in August 2005 and has been pending since August 2005. In December 2006, my case was transferred to TSC. Where do I apply for renewal of my EAD?

Also, my wife's case got transferred to Newark for Interview. Which complicates the matter even more. I am essentially stuck in name check, although my wife's name check is cleared and she was called for the second FP. after, which they transferred the case to Newark in Jan 2007 for an interview.

So, where do I file my EAD/ AP renewal
--------------TSC and also attach the Transfer notice copy AND write on cover letter with your I-485 recept#, A#, DOB, Name, Address that your file is with TSC and it was transfred from VSC on date.....
and where does my wife file for EAD renewal?
-------------- TSC (local office Newark will not take her EAD application even if they take they will send to service center)

Do EAD renewals dependant on which service center I 485 is pending
-----------------YES
or does it go to the national service center in Missouri?
--------------Family based, marriage based to Missouri
Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You
Regards