Where is our daughter's I-130 located now

sarwarmd

Registered Users (C)
Gurus,

I did lot of research on different forums and could not find the information on this or is it some thing simple which I am missing. This is about confirming the current location of our daughter's I-130. I-130 must be at either Vermount Center or Texas Center but I need to confrm the location to followup immediately. I am giving date-wise sequence of events. Please help me in confirming the location of I-130 at this time.

I-485 is now at Texas Center. We know about this location.
I-130 must at either Vermount/VSC or Texas/TSC but I need to confirm the location

I-130 is not approved yet.

07/08/2005 -- I-485 is applied as a derivate under employment basis category / India / EB-3

01/17/2012 -- I-130 my wife has filed I-130 petition for our same 14 years old daughter under the section of '203 A2A INA Minor Child of LPR'

11/01/2012 -- My wife became a US Citizen.

11/02/2012:- We called USCIS and updated that now my wfie is US citizen and change I-130 category accordingly. It is confirmed by USCIS from VSC that I-130 has been upgraded to the category of child of US citizen and Immediate Relative. There is no other information provided at this time.

11/21/2012: -When we submitted e-request, we have got a response from VSC on 11-26-2012 that I-130 will take another 60 days for the decision.

11/26/2012:- when we called National Customer Support, level 2 officer has asked us to send an email to TSC. We followed his instructions. We have got a generic response from TSC that I-130 will take another 60 days from the date of the email. TSC did not mention on any thing that how the application is processed.

Until now, we have not received any information whether I-130 is transferred from VSC to TSC or it has been approved. We are in dilemma whether I-130 is stil at VSC or whether I-130 has reached TSC!

The information of confirming location of I-130 is critical to follow up further for all purposes including taking up with any Senator or Congressman. Can you think of the location I-130 now?

Thanks in advance...

The information of confirming location of I-130 is critical to follow up further for all purposes including taking up with any Senator or Congressman. Can you think of the location I-130 now?

I don't think the location of the file is critical for Congressional assistance. If anything, that's a piece of information your Congressman can help you discover. Why do you think the petition is at TSC?

I don't think the location of the file is critical for Congressional assistance. If anything, that's a piece of information your Congressman can help you discover. Why do you think the petition is at TSC?

Response from TSC on 11/27/2012:-
--------------------------------------------
On November 26, 2012 an email response was sent out in regards to your expedite request on the pending I-485. I have included the original response for your review.

Due to the high volume of expedite requests for this case type, we are strictly enforcing the criteria that has been set for these expedite requests. While your situation appears serious, you have not provided evidence of an extreme emergent need. Unfortunately, we cannot grant your request for expedited processing. If you need further action on your case, you will need to submit a regular inquiry through customer service at the telephone number below.

On November 26, 2012 an email response was sent in regards to the I-130 being outside normal processing times. I have included that response below.

Your case is currently under review. You should receive a decision or notice of other action within 60 days of the date of this letter.

Your cases will be processed accordingly
-----------------------------------------------------

I got the above response from TSC on 11/27/2012. In the same reply, TSC without specifying the locational information of I-130, politely said that I-130 is goint to take 60 days from the date of this letter. The same response is making me to suspect the location of I-130 now or TSC officer had just checked the status of VSC application and the same copied and pasted in response to my email.

I am really trying to understand how I-130 is going to be processed now.

I-130 is approved

On 12/3/12, I-130 is approved. I am waiting for the instructions and it's letter to arrive.