Where is my Green Card?

beyondme555

Registered Users (C)
Ok people! I went to my Interview 11/01/10....I got a hard LUD on 10/22/10 saying card/document production!!!So in that case... where is my card? My I 485 is based on an approved I360(VAWA). My interview resulted in I551 stamp and I had a soft LUD on 11/03/10. Haven`t received anything yet! PLEASE ADVISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAITING IS DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

Ok people! I went to my Interview 11/01/10....I got a hard LUD on 10/22/10 saying card/document production!!!

That doesn't make sense ... your card production email was before the interview? Are you sure it was an I-485 card production email, and not EAD?

Anyway, you got the I-551 stamp, so stop obsessing over the card so much! Allow 30 days after the approval before you start getting concerned. If next month you still don't have the card, make an Infopass appointment to inquire about it. While you're waiting, go ahead and use the I-551 stamp to obtain or update your SSN, I-9 with your employer, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know!!!! it doesn`t make sense right! But yeah it was the I 485 cause the EAD came in June!!!!! and I can`t stop obsessing until I have this s*** in my hand, for my peace of mind. The reason I`m concerned is bcause every one said it takes two weeks and it`s already been 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did go to SS but they told me I should`ve waited at least ten days so USCIS can have enough time to update their system, which I didn`t! I went the same day I got the stamp.

why dont you call the 800# and ask for status?

I called , but they don`t give you any info , said I have to make an info pass which I am tryin to avoid cause the office is like three hrs away, but it looks like I`m gonna have too!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!! it doesn`t make sense right! But yeah it was the I 485 cause the EAD came in June!!!!! and I can`t stop obsessing until I have this s*** in my hand, for my peace of mind. The reason I`m concerned is bcause every one said it takes two weeks and it`s already been 30 days!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did go to SS but they told me I should`ve waited at least ten days so USCIS can have enough time to update their system, which I didn`t! I went the same day I got the stamp.

Stop obsessing, and wait a few more weeks.

If you already have a 551 stamp, I would say wait for few more weeks as TheRealCanadian suggested.
If you still dont have the card on Jan 2, 2011 (after 2 months), then you should probably do infopass.

If you already have a 551 stamp, I would say wait for few more weeks as TheRealCanadian suggested.
If you still dont have the card on Jan 2, 2011 (after 2 months), then you should probably do infopass.

Ok thank you. Every one`s been really helpful with calming my nerves!

Ok! I received an approval today but the receipt number, receipt date and the address is from a previous case that was denied back in `07. What does this mean?:confused:

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I GOT MY CARD TODAY PEOPLE !!!!!!!:D

HAPPY THANKSGIVIN TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh good luck to everyone else and HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;)