Where can take passport photos

suncat

Registered Users (C)
I remember Cosco can take it, but I don't have Cosco card now.

Where else? Walmart, CVS, Target etc? I don't remember I see them have this service.

I am in LA area. Thanks!

Kinko's, Walgreens, there are a bunch of places that can do passport photos for a reasonable price. I haven't done it at the places you mention but I am fairly optimistic that Walmart and CVS can do passport photos. Target doesn't ring a bell. Any photo place will do it too.

Kinko's, Walgreens, there are a bunch of places that can do passport photos for a reasonable price. I haven't done it at the places you mention but I am fairly optimistic that Walmart and CVS can do passport photos. Target doesn't ring a bell. Any photo place will do it too.

oh well, USCIS wants just SIMPLE smiley photos :) which are manufactured here on earth.
I wonder why people worry about things they dont need to - after all basic common sense would tell us that any place that does passport photos should be just fine. And all of us HAD to go and get photos for green card, advance parole, EAD etc etc etc done. The SAME places will do your smiley photos again for a small fee.
Next people will ask where to get the pens for signing - oh wait - what printer should I use to print out the form - oh no- I dont know the cartridge I should use - should I go to Staples or Office depot for that?

Dude, relax, there are millions of other important things in this world - flu outbreak, jobs ,upcoming zune HD, your mother in law visiting .. you get it.

Just press the EASY button.

I remember Cosco can take it, but I don't have Cosco card now.

Where else? Walmart, CVS, Target etc? I don't remember I see them have this service.

I am in LA area. Thanks!

There are so many stores that have photo services. Walgreen, RiteAid, Photo studio, Kmart, Camera store, etc. :)

There are so many stores that have photo services. Walgreen, RiteAid, Photo studio, Kmart, Camera store, etc. :)

I took My photo through digital camera, then edit it with exact passport size photo through epassportphoto.com. It convert 5 pictures 2 x 2 each into 1, 4x 6 print.
Save it on memory card, took wallmart and it cost only 28C for 5 pic.

As last resort but don't coyunt on it, there are always some photo vans outside USCIS office that can take your passport photos and do other stuff
like help you make infopass appointment (this selling infopass maybe a sham or genuine service to people who do not have internet access)

Take the picture yourself, photoshop it to the proper size, submit to costco online. Google the tutorial if you are not familiar with graphic editing and costco membership number.

Thanks everybody.

I didn't see any photo shop in my area. That is why I asked if there are any big stores have this service. I saw they have photo print service , but not sure taking passport pictures .

I will go to check them now, Walmart, Rite Aid, CVS.

I am not good at photo software or on line taking photos.... Just do it the old way.

I printed my own at Walgreens from www.epassportphotos.com. Just use the enhance photo to get a bright one. It worked fine for N400 and I am sure will have no problem with the Passport. 32C for 5 photos.

Hello Brokenarrow,

I went to this website but could not find any application to convert pictures to 2x2 passport size. I would appreciate if you could elaborate exactly how you did it.

Thanks.

I feel that epassportphoto reduces the resolution of the photos as the size of the file has decreased dramatically. Same holds true with $7 passport Photo places, as all of them use very simple cameras. If you want quality pictures on your ones in a live time certificate stick with photoshop.