• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

When will number of applicants in DV-2014 be published???

There is no guarantee it will ever be published. But official visa bulletin with results usually have the number of total entries.

I think, if a release will be made, they will do it in May when checking for DV2014 will be available (just my PV, not facts)

Does anyone know when will number of applicants in DV-2014 be published or if they have been published anywhere???

Last year the statistics where published in November, and this year nothing yet.

Here you have the Number of Online Entries Received During Each Registration Period DV 2007 - DV 2013 http://travel.state.gov/pdf/DV_Applicant_Entrants_by_Country_2007-2013.pdf

I think that last year results (DV-2013) Were published in June visa bulletin.
"Applicants registered for the DV-2013 program were selected at random from 7,941,400 qualified entries (12,577,463 with derivatives) received during the 30-day application period."
" Approximately 105,628 applicants have been registered."

The full statistics (the pdf file) appeared on 01/20/2012. Partial statistics (with only some countries in mind, very few countries) appeared on 12/16/2011

Previous version 2007-2012 TotalDVApplicantsbyCountry.pdf was published no later than 11/21/2010.

None of you have answered the question yet. although it hasn't been published yet. other times it was published early i wonder why this year is different???

None of you have answered the question yet. although it hasn't been published yet. other times it was published early i wonder why this year is different???

@ tiwanna where is ur source or evidence to proof that it have not been publish and where is ur point of entry P.O.E abi u no get anybody 4 america. GBANGAN.....

The reason could be that it would never be published again. That data was used in court proceedings against DOS. DOS does not have to publish it. If it expects this data could be used in court again, do you think they will continue publishing it year-to-year?

It is still interesting whether at least total number of applicants is going to be published in June Visa Bulletin (published last year on May 8th), the same as several last years. If not, I would bet publications are going to stop.

Last edited by a moderator:
I highly doubt that the reason they haven't published them yet it is because of court proceedings, otherwise they wont have published the entries of DV-2013.

Do you mean per country selections?
Well, those were published every year since 1995, while entry statistics was published only twice. It is easier to stop doing what has been done twice than what has been done 20 times.

@raevsky: No, I mean the number of entries per country. They have been published since DV-2007 as the link I posted shows. I guess they have been published since 2007 because it's when the entries started to be electronic, before people were mailing the applicantions so they were not going to open the letters of applicants that were not selected.
Of course, the number of selectees is published every year since 1995 in the visa bulletin of May, generally, or you can find them easily googling it.

They were not published since DV-2007. They were published twice only, at the end of 2011 for DV-2007 through DV-2012 (6 years at once), and in December 2012 for DV-2013 (added to previous 6 years).