When to Apply for GC for my wife?

Yes it is better to wait until u get the citizen in your hand ...because u have to send a copy of it ...thats what i did ...it will only take two mths for her to get the green card!!!

GOOD LUCK

Yes it is better to wait until u get the citizen in your hand ...because u have to send a copy of it ...thats what i did ...it will only take two mths for her to get the green card!!!

GOOD LUCK

Two months!!!??? wow!!!! that is pretty fast. Thanks for the info.

F,

You don't need a lawyer, this is the most simple process of immigration you will ever be involved in. Don't be overwhelmed at all, you need to complete all of this forms:

Wife, I-485, I-693 (medical form) G-325A (one for you and one for wife).

Do I mail all these froms at the same time or just I-485 first. Finger print and medical exam come later. Do I still have to send all of them regardless?

We used KidCare (Government Insurance) when my wife was pregnant and WIC program for few things for the baby (Milk, Peanatbutter and Juices), do we have to bring documents showing how much and when we had this coverage. I see a question in I-485about this.

Please help.
Do I fill out form I-864 or 864EZ for my wife. Also, are copies of tax return enough or do I have to order transcripts from IRS?
Thank you