When is your priority date?

When is your priority date?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why do you want a poll then, when you have a GC already? Are you collecting some kind of statistics? Or getting that happiness looking at people struggling for their GCs.

you want to know why I haven't voted?
read my signature line... I already have my GC.

Last edited by a moderator:
as i said ... it's just for fun... nothing else. i don't understand why you are such a person to suggest i would get happiness in seeing other persons struggle... i'm curious to know what kind of a person you could be that would somehow think someone's motives could be so evil? Why do you think the worst instead of the best of someone?

although i have my GC, and am a ways off from getting citizenship, i've never left the community in which i've struggled so hard myself. we used to do many polls like this, for fun, nothing more nothing less.

please for the sake of others you interact with in the future, try not to think so ill of them just as you would prefer others to think well of you and if in doubt, i would suggest a private email instead of trying to cast some sort of aspersion publically against someone.

My fault. I regret for having hurt your feelings.
Will bear in mind, your suggestion of private message, next time.

That was due to the very frustration of jostling through this retrogression mess.

Good luck.

as i said ... it's just for fun... nothing else. ..........

no worries... it was very stressful and frustrating during our time of waiting 2 1/2 yrs for a green card... i can't even begin to imagine what it's like for those waiting now.