When is the earliest I can apply for Citizenship?

4 years 9 months after your GC. Several threads started like this in the past. Search thru them.

I have my GC - when is the earliest I can apply for Citizenship?

It depends..if you're married to a US citizen, then up to 90 days before your 3rd year wedding anniversary under LPR status.

If you're applying regular route, then up to 90 days before your 5th year LPR anniversary.

Both options require to meet continuous residency and physical presence requirements.

Start by reading the guide to see what is required to apply.

www.uscis.gov/files/article/M-476.pdf

It depends..if you're married to a US citizen, then up to 90 days before your 3rd year wedding anniversary under LPR status.

If you're applying regular route, then up to 90 days before your 5th year LPR anniversary.

Both options require to meet continuous residency and physical presence requirements.

Start by reading the guide to see what is required to apply.

www.uscis.gov/files/article/M-476.pdf

Actually if you are married to a US Citizen, it is three years minus 90 days after you became a LPR, provided you have completed three years of being married to a US Citizen on the day that you apply.

Yes, that's correct..the 90 days grace period applies only to the LPR anniversary not the marriage anniversary. You must have been married for 3 years to a US citizen before you apply.