when do they call for 2nd FP?

citiappln

Registered Users (C)
HI,

I heard that sometimes you are called twice for FP on applying for citizenship? How often does this happen and in what circumstances?

Any inputs would be appreciated.

THanks

Also, fingerprints are valid for about 15 months. If you're stuck in name check or something, you may get a second fingerprint notice because the original set "expired".

how abouth 3th fp

they want re-taken my fingerprints because they are expired ( my 2nd fp was on october 2008) .do you think they are old.or expired.???.and i still waiting for oath letter.after i sent my police clearance record on march 2009.because my 2nd and 1st fingerprint did not pass .??

they want re-taken my fingerprints because they are expired ( my 2nd fp was on october 2008) .do you think they are old.or expired.???.and i still waiting for oath letter.after i sent my police clearance record on march 2009.because my 2nd and 1st fingerprint did not pass .??

They want you to go for a 3rd FP eventhough you already sent in police clearance?

I'm thinking the request was generated by mistake as you have already submitted the police reports and your previous FPs were illegible. Schedule an Infopass for clarification.