When December bulletin is coming...

prashantsharma1

Registered Users (C)
Hi any idea about december bulletin ? Anybody has:D any guess about movment as we always do before getting the visa bulletin.

Thanks,

Last edited by a moderator:
Usually during the second week of a month. Thus, sometime this week or at the most by this day next week we will see december's vb.

Nonetheless, not many 485 filers care about what's in the bulletin anyway. As you might have noted, USCIS has been approving 485s all across the board, irrespective of the current dates for PDs. In a way, USCIS has stripped off the trust, if any left, from the minds of filers about the legitimacy of VB. This logical/bureaucratic bs aside, some newcomers still follow the VB religiously.

Anyways, we will have to wait a tad bit to see what USCIS has for all of us this time around.

Hi any idea about december bulletin ? Anybody has:D any guess about movment as we always do before getting the visa bulletin.

Thanks,

Who do we miss?

Techy, Saras and UN cannot be replaced easily, but I will give it a try.

Techy:
December..... bulletin..... my wife......... EB1.......visa...........cousing coming........I am moving to Canada.......... I am moving to Australia.............I am going back to India...........EB3 India May 1 2001.

Saras:
There is no system. I said there is no system and the fact that I am still here proves me right. It is not fair. The dates might move. The dates might not move. I might be right.

UN:
You are dumb. I was person# 3 in a huge corporation. I was brought to Canada when I was three and I don't even know the correct spelling of my mother's country - it is P something. I don't need GC. I will take it because I feel like accepting it, but if I felt differently I would not accept it. The dates will not move until something happens. I can give you another run around. Send me a PM if you have a problem with your I140.

As you might have noted, USCIS has been approving 485s all across the board, irrespective of the current dates for PDs.

Are you claiming that people are getting approved even if their PD is not current? Do you have any examples?

Here is just one example - http://boards.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?p=1813824#post1813824
There are many such all over the forum. Please feel free to browse through.
Are you claiming that people are getting approved even if their PD is not current? Do you have any examples?

Alexberg,
you did awake the comedian inside me.. so funny.. I remember those days when I read the "e-wars" among these guys... all three knowledgeable and strong on their convictions.. hope they see your reply here.. funny..
Techy, Saras and UN ............

Lol

The most useful post I've read in a long time!

Techy:
December..... bulletin..... my wife......... EB1.......visa...........cousing coming........I am moving to Canada.......... I am moving to Australia.............I am going back to India...........EB3 India May 1 2001.

Saras:
There is no system. I said there is no system and the fact that I am still here proves me right. It is not fair. The dates might move. The dates might not move. I might be right.

UN:
You are dumb. I was person# 3 in a huge corporation. I was brought to Canada when I was three and I don't even know the correct spelling of my mother's country - it is P something. I don't need GC. I will take it because I feel like accepting it, but if I felt differently I would not accept it. The dates will not move until something happens. I can give you another run around. Send me a PM if you have a problem with your I140.

Importance of VB!!

gcWudBeHere,

I completely agree with you regarding approval of I-485s by USCIS without caring a damn about the Priority Dates. Though it 'may' have benefited few hundred thousand EB applicants, the July-2007 VB has screwed up my chances quite royally.

But I can be confident of just one thing: those who (from India only ) have filed their respective labor (PERM) after August 17, 2007 will NOT get their Green Cards before I get mine. I can almost guarantee myself that.

IE

Usually during the second week of a month. Thus, sometime this week or at the most by this day next week we will see december's vb.

Nonetheless, not many 485 filers care about what's in the bulletin anyway. As you might have noted, USCIS has been approving 485s all across the board, irrespective of the current dates for PDs. In a way, USCIS has stripped off the trust, if any left, from the minds of filers about the legitimacy of VB. This logical/bureaucratic bs aside, some newcomers still follow the VB religiously.

Anyways, we will have to wait a tad bit to see what USCIS has for all of us this time around.

Techy:
December..... bulletin..... my wife......... EB1.......visa...........cousing coming........I am moving to Canada.......... I am moving to...

LOL!

You can add KuttaBilli too!!:
You are all stupid! You all go back to your countries. This country does not need you. Let me have my green card!!

You cannot be approved if your PD is not current, unless your case was current recently such that it was able to get a visa number assigned. Some people who got visa numbers during July-September have been approved as late as October. But I think that by the end of October, they have finished using up those numbers.

Lol

That's funny: I remember those guys!!!!
this mail from Alex>>> is the the best of all mails I have seen in this forum of late
good luck guys.

:D

Techy:

Saras:

UN:

Hi All,

This post was just started, if anybody has any idea/guess abouT date movment in coming december bulletin and I feel you guys completely changed the overview of post:eek:.
Anyway just give your guesses for date movment, consider the fact of last bulletin, in which it was mentioned that we can expect some forward movement in December

Jackolantern, question, how does USCIS determine who got a visa number during July-September? seems like it is just based on luck. For example I was current July-Sept, but now I am retrogressed.

When the bulletin became "all current", everybody became eligible to get a visa number assigned. They somehow assigned numbers to a subset of those who were pending. I don't know what rule was used for deciding who would get a visa number, and USCIS is so haphazard that even they probably don't know anymore.

Around 12 to 15 November.

it may even come out on 17th and later or not at all. It may be Current across the board or Retrogressed for all, or something in-between.

Either way, some wait (long or super long) awaits us, weather we like it or not...

Techy:

Saras:

UN:

we are too quiet these days. those were the good ol western style days! good one!

Last edited by a moderator: