When December bulletin is coming...

is it possible EB2 would move 3 months

Anybody has any guess about EB2 category movement. my priority date is June 18, 2004 and applied for CP just hoping this time dates move atleast for 3 months.:eek:

back by 6 months

Anybody has any guess about EB2 category movement. my priority date is June 18, 2004 and applied for CP just hoping this time dates move atleast for 3 months.:eek:

EB2 back by 6 months
EB3 up by 1 week
EB1 Current

GC.... no GC direct citizenship..

December 2007 VB - Retrogression FOREVER!!

It looks like USCIS will continue to go back to 2001/2002 dates even in the 22nd Century.

EB2-China moved back to 01/01/2003 whereas EB2-India moved back from 04/01/2004 to 01/01/2002.

Are agricultural workers (H2A) too porting their priority dates from EB-Other-Workers category to EB2? Just joking!!

worst bulletin ever. EB2, India and china went back to Jan 2002.

http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bu...etin_3841.html

:(:mad:

Are agricultural workers (H2A) too porting their priority dates from EB-Other-Workers category to EB2? Just joking!!

yes. looks like all eb3 are porting to eb2 and agricultural/other workers are porting to eb3, so you will never cross 2002/2003 until all porting are done or wait for god's mercy...

I am stunned.

Donno how USCIS could put EB-2 India at 04/04 in July, Unavailable in Aug, (back to) 04/04 in Sep, 04/04 in Oct, 04/04 in Nov and now retreat to 01/02.
Either their mathematical (??) models for visa numbers projection are totally out-of-whack or people in CIS have big cauliflowers in their heads and cannot think straight.

In any case, suffering and waiting is written on our faces...

Demand during October and the first week of November has already used over 38 percent of the annual limit. It is hoped that the December retrogressions will return monthly number use within the target range. If not, further retrogressions cannot be ruled out
This statement from the VB does not depict the reality - if the demand were 38 percent and that many numbers (1200 approvals approx.) were already allotted, where are the applicants who got approvals? I see not many "Approved" posts in this or any other similar forums from after July VB. Either the approvals will trickle down during the months to come or the 38 percent number is inflated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am stunned.

Donno how USCIS could put EB-2 India at 04/04 in July, Unavailable in Aug, (back to) 04/04 in Sep, 04/04 in Oct, 04/04 in Nov and now retreat to 01/02.
Either their mathematical (??) models for visa numbers projection are totally out-of-whack or people in CIS have big cauliflowers in their heads and cannot think straight.

Math models??? are you f***ing kidding me - its a number they pull out of their a**es each month!!