when can i expect my RFE in the mail

re:

yes i am still waiting . read my post again . i meant to say that thunder stuck on me but that doesnt mean anything good happened with the RFE.
atleast i will be happy if i can get my RFE physically

for thunderstuck

my RFE requires a new employment letter from my indian employer. also they want the contact of that person who will sign that letter.
the problem is that the first letter i submitted, i had made it myself on the letterhead.... now what should i do .. my lawyer says that INS might call that person. pls help

And why is that a problem? Are you not with that indian employer anymore? All I remember reading from u in this forum, is that your employer is not willing to do concurrent processing. I didnt know they werent willing to provide employment letter either.

Not that you should, but I know one such case, where the actual indian company was closed down but the old management from the company still provided with all the paper work required. But again, back then there wasnt this much of scructiny either. But your lawyer should usually know pros and cons of going by different approaches. Talk to them. But w2s, pay stubs, ability to pay and employment letter is something that is bound to be a part of rfes these days. I have hardly seen cases where they dont ask for them.

Hey Thunderstruck,
Can you please tell me what was the priority date of your I-140.
Thanks.

re:

see i work for an consulting company these days and i worked in india for another company. they want the experience letter from the company when i was in india. now initially i had myself made that exp. letter and signed for it under a name .... but now they are requesting another letter with the same details plus whether the job was part time or full time . also they want the designation and contact number of that person who signs for the letter from the previous indian company.

what should i do ??

I140helppls

Oh...its the experience letter. A friend or former colleague's contact information with a letter from him is what I can think of. I know people who have done that. How far INS will go to verify that information is up to anybodys guess. Weigh the pros and cons of using such a letter with your lawyers and then do it. Can you try saying the company closed down etc.

re:

Guys.
i need to submit my pay stub from my indian company + offer letter from them too. i have those but in that my designation is assistant systems engineer. however in the eta 750a that i had submitted plus the experience letter that i submitted , on that i had listed my job as software engineer. is this a big issue ??