when can i expect my RFE in the mail

I140helppls

Registered Users (C)
On april 7th BCIS mailed a RFE for my I140 . when is the earliest/latest my lawyer should get the RFE.
pls post ur experiences....

You never know.

CSC mailed three different things during the same time frame for me. Below are the details. So it would be anytime, nothing fixed.

DOC NO. of Days basd on Website mailing date.

EAD 1 day
AP 15 days
RFE 12 days

In my case, the case status updates on their web site has been quite accurate and very timely. For eg...when we sent the RFE response using same day delivery, the website had updated info that rfe response was received that very day. Can you believe that?,

Its a diff story alltogether that it's been almost a month since then, and I still havent heard anything further on my case. ;) but its good that their website is uptodate.

Good luck to you.

Can you please tell what is your RFE RD because mine is 03/26/2004 n i still have not heard from them, thanks.

re:

my RD is 4/7/2004 and i havent received the RFE in the mail. do u mean to say that in ur case the RFE RD is 3/26/04 and u havent received the RFE in mail as yet

My RD is 07/16/2003
RFE issued 02/25/2004
RFE RD 03/26/2004

Do you know how long it takes for them to reply to RFE because one of my friend got it approved in 13 days n for me its 22days already.
Thanks.

re:

I think we are confusing each other . Here are my details
My I140 Receipt Date 5/30/2003
My RFE Issue Date as per the website 4/7/2004
Day I physically received RFE in the mail -- waiting ..

What I am trying to ask you is 'Did the website issue a RFE for you on 2/26?? Is YES then when did u actually receive it by mail. I mean how much time did the postal service take. I think you replied to the INS on 3/26 Is that correct. Usually people get approved within 4 weeks.... But u never know .

Pls let me know in How many days did u get the RFE physically.

Sorry for the confusing answer.
well here r the details.

I-140 RD- 07/16/2003. The website showed that an RFE was issued on 02/25/2004. Our lawyer got it on 03/04/2004 in mail and we replied to the RFE on 03/26/2004.
Hope its clear now :) , thanks for the info that cases r being approved in 4weeks, I asked because one of my friends case was approved in 13 days. He also got RFE the same day as ours but sent the reply much earlier.

To Thunderstruck

Can you please tell me when did you reply to your RFE because I'm also waiting after replying to RFE on - 03/26/2004.Thanks

Hope we hear from them soon. BTW can you tell me whether your's is EB2 or EB3. Mine is EB2. Thanks.

Oh, nothing unusual. It was just the regular stuff. Ability to pay, employment letter, w2s, & recent pay stubs.

Did you get urs? What was it?

re:

No thunderstuck I havent got mine .Mine was mailed on April 7th and today is April 19th. Just to confirm again you said that your RFE also took 12 days in the mail as per the website right ????

Yes it did. 12 -13 days. Dont worry, it ll get there soon. The dates that they put up and the real mailing dates have inconsistencies..I think. So hang in there....

Possibly approved

:D :D :D
Lawyers say they got email confirmation that my I140 was approved and formal letter has been sent. Online status hasnt changed from what it was. I will confirm after lawyers get approval letter.

Have been ........thunderstruck