Whats happening to Dec 2001 Files ?

Old filers, be hopeful and patient

because guy like me, filed 09.2001 just got it approved.
I am more than willingto share my experience

2nd FP : July 2nd 2003.

RD : 10/25/2001
ND : 11/21/2001
1st FP : Jan 2002.

Yes there are people nsc. I left numerous messages to FBI name check and they havent replied and was planning on leaving one more but their damn mailbox was full. Hmmm....u wonder...........

My case is held up on name check....do u know the reason as why yours is held up nsc12?

neversay_never!!
After repeated requests I received a letter from FBI advising me of my name check completion on Jan 12, 2003. Here is what the letter says
"This is in reference to your facsimile dated May 14, 2004 concerning your immigration status. The FBI completed a record check for you on January 12, 2003, and the results were forwarded to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration services."

So now I know my I-1485 is not pending coz of name check, so what else ??????

I did contact senator's office on Monday (06/07/2004) but as of yesterday (06/15/04) they haven't got any response yet. Its really frustating not really knowing whats going on.

My advise to you is FAX them a letter asking for name check status. Include your mailing address, email address, fax number and phone# to get the status apart from your personal info.