What to expect at fingerprinting?

Are you their PR agent?:D
No, just kidding around of course. Anything to pass the time while we are waiting. I tried to imagine what Emilio Gonzalez or Michael Chertoff would say in response to the comments on these forums, and then just take it from there!

30 mins early is fine. just give your appointment letter and show your green card. As well, you should bring your driver license for filling out the form (A# number or green card number, birthdate, ssn, address, height, weight, color of eyes, hair, etc) before you are called to take fingerprint at the station.

Originally Posted by Bobsmyth
On the form you will be asked about your name, DOB, SSN, address, place of birth, and parents name. It's for biographic reference purpose.

:) Which info is the correct one?

Originally Posted by Bobsmyth
On the form you will be asked about your name, DOB, SSN, address, place of birth, and parents name. It's for biographic reference purpose.

:) Which info is the correct one?

My list may not have been complete. The point is that the form is for biographic purposes. Stop letting details details worry you and you'll do fine.

I did my FP today --- They asked for the notice and my green card ---I waited 10 minutes and they were quite nice...