What to do once PD becomes current???

pallu2004 said:
Thanks UN i am all set to call USCIS on 2nd of JAN....hopefully they will approve it in JAN itself....
I would suggest not to keep too much expectations.....remember you are dealing with uscis.....they may drag their ass for another 3 months on your case easy....

but atleast you can be proactive now and try every possible avenue to make sure that they work on your case......good luck..

just got another FP request scheduled in JAN 1st week. FP request recieved only for Self not my spouse so far. I will wait for USPS mail for 1 more day otherwise i will call them about my spouse FP.....

does the 2nd FP during the month my PD becomes current means anything or its just a routine work.....

Why Nebraska?!

My PD became current on 12/1/06 (EB3 ROW). I just received an e-mail from USCIS stating that my case was transferred from VSC to NSC for a scheduling of a standard interview.
I live in Philadelphia. Does it mean that I have to travel to Nebraska for an interveiw?!

re

thanks unitednations for your information.
I just called 1-800 number again today to have a case inquery. I mentioned that my second FP was done on Dec 9 2006. Then she said that I shall allow USCIS to have 60 days processing time after the last action(second FP) was taken, and call back for a case inquery if I don't hear anything from USCIS on Feb 10 2007.
I will call back again after a few days and don't mention my second FP, just ask for a case status inquery directly, and see what will happen. USCIS personnel very likely will give me different answers each time.

I checked the FP notice today and it is for EAD that i filed....last FP was given for 485 application back in AUG 2005....

will this FP which is issued for efiled EAD will cover the requirement for 485 also or they do something different.....

i also called the VSC today and the officer on phone was reluctant to give any information on my case.....

hello guys

I am EB3 (India) and date is current in this month. Back in Nov 2006, i efiled the EAD and AP for both me and my spouse. AP approved in DEC 2006 and completed the FP CODE 2 for EAD yesterday.

Today got FP CODE 1 notice for 485 application scheduled on Jan 20.

I am confused...why they sent CODE 1 and why not CODE 3....as we know CODE 3 has pictures also being taken.....any person in same boat as me....

How to take Infopass

What is infopass? and how to take it can you please explain
Here is my case:
My PD is 08/2001 EB3
I have my address in file from Texsas, still i i am keeping same address.
As a consultant, I will be moving different locations and I am now working in Virginia.