What this means?

XPW

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone:

I received the following message today "On February 9, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."
Is there anyone knows what does it means? Thanks

same message

My spouse got the same message and we received FP notice in a week after that..

ND: 08/2002
FP: 01/21/2005

its a general message, call the 800 number and they will say its approval, but it is not. dont get excited when they tell you that

Thanks

Thanks everyone.

I-485

RD 9/30/2002
ND 10/9/2002
1 FP sent to TSC 11/25/2002
2 FP ??
1/7/05 call 800- for inquiry the case status
1/26/05 get a letter mentioning forward the inquiry to supervisor

Definitely an FP notice. Got this message a week before I got my FP notice.

XPW said:
Hello everyone:

I received the following message today "On February 9, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued."
Is there anyone knows what does it means? Thanks

Help in re-scheduing fingerprinting

I received a Finger-pringting notification on 2/15/05. However, the scheduled date on 2/8/05 already passed due to they send the notification to my old address first. Does anyone have some ideas about the procedures how to reschedule the appointment? Which section (I-485 or general correspondence section in Texas center) should I send my inquiry?

Thanks in advance

In dallas office, they told me that you have 90 days after the scheduled date to do finger printing. I would take the notice and try to get it done, also tell them you received it late. i think they will do your FP and you'll be ok

You can go within 90 days after FP date

XPW,

I am not completely sure on this but I think you can get your FP done anytime within 90 days of the scheduled FP date on the notice. Just go to the office and present your case. They will let you do it.

saras

similar message

Folks,
I got a similar message, I did my fp on 01/28/05.
this is the first time the message changed , wonder what this means???

'On February 17, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case'

Thanks

the full message

On February 17, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

It could be anything from approval to RFE!!!. Let us hope for the best. My wife is also waiting for the mail...

There is a trick to find out whether it is an approval or RFE.

Call Customer Service. Choose RFE received option. Automated message will say wait for a while....we are updating your information...blah...blah...

Later, after a pause...it will say either this case is already approved :D ...or Request for Evidence is Required :mad:

Try out...

UnFort_User,

Could you give some more details about this?, I just tried the 1800# and could not go to RFE menu!!!!!....

Hi LastMinute,

After pressing the 1-800-375-5283 #
press the following buttons
press your SRC # then finally

You will get your "most expected answer"

Good luck :D

Just tried it...

Just called 1-800-375-5283, 1-2-4-2-1, and heard this message - "you need to submit the evidence that is requested..."

Wonder what TSC needs this time...

April 2002 I-485 receipt

Thanks UnFort_User!,

It is an RFE!!!!!!!!!. Waiting. That is a good trick, may be you should add it as a seperate thread!.

called the rep

I did as you said, it looks like it may be RFE for me as well but it did not say what it was.
I then spoke to a customer rep , she told me she could not give me any further info than what it said in the message and told me wait for the notice,

so much for help from customer support!!!!!!!!!!!!!