What this means?

Dear Friends,

I talked to the IMM. Officer(Imm. section) just now after waiting for 1 hour.

There is a significant difference between Custom sec(1-800-...) info and Imm. section.

Customer section people have my current address. Imm.section has my 3 years back address in the system.

Telephone trick which i mentioned earlier is wrong. It does not give correct info. I do not have any RFE as per Imm.Officer. But automated system says I have.

So, try to talk to Imm officer.

But my case is intact (untouched) though it is 2002 case. They are keeping it in the system and doing pooja on it. :mad:

----->Please inform me how to update Imm. Section with current address. Is there any form?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Unfort!!!!!!!!!
Can you tell me if the immi officer changed your address on her/his computer immediately after your enquire? When you contacted the officer, you case or wife/kids was/were approved soon? When did you do your FP? Sorry so many questions.

Peter2
ND 7/10/02
FP 2/15/05
AD?

Got the letter

Got the letter from TSC - it's the response to the inquiry, not REF as said in 1-800#. The response is useless though - "your document is pending".

Hi Peter2,

Yes the officer changed the address immediately.

No change in my wife and kids status yet.

For my satisfaction ( :eek: ) i called them i guess.

just curious????

I was looking at the immigrationwatch.com website as suggested by some one in this forum, but I do not know how authentic that website is?? so i was wondering if any body here looked at it and noticed what I noticed.
and ofcourse I dont see it anywhere else , so just curious????
Thanks
nd 11/02
fp 02/01/05

just tried 1800#, 1-2-4-2 and 1, still answered by a customer rep. did not have chance to talk to an immigration officer, why?
thanks