What the F@#% is going on with CSC? I-485 moved to 1998

No Title

This defeats their own message about processing time:

It is taking betwen 999 days and ....

From 1/1/98 it is 1251 days !

WOW! CSC! WAY TO GO!

No Title

Hello Friends:

I am unable to make much of this but I have found out that CSC I-485 date regressed to Jan 1998.

Is is good or bad for people like us who are still waiting with Notice dates in 2000 for I485.

thanks,
Sal

No Title

Hello Friends:

I am unable to make much of this but I have found out that CSC I-485 date
regressed to Jan 1998.

Is is good or bad for people like us who are still waiting with Notice dates
in 2000 for I485.

thanks,
Sal

No Title

Got a question. If this site for JIT report is authentic? I don\'t see the information in other site, like Mr. Khanna...Sheela Murthy...American Immigration Lawyers Association..

Please clarify.

Thanks

No Title

I doubt the reliability of this news too. How come it got posted during the Memorial Day weekends and nobody else cited this JIT on their sites.

No Title

This only means that someone who filed their case in 1998 their priority date became current and CSC picked up that file. I have
watched this posting and still tons of people from 2001 are getting
approved. Also, I824 is quick but VISA center will take one-two months and after that you have to wait 5-6 month for Mexico or CP in your country. So still I485 is good option at CSC.

Have hope..and look at other Service center numbers and you will feel good.

No Title

I agree with RKD5. I will wait to see the next JIT report in another 2 weeks, before saying anything...

No Title

Hello,
   Iam new to this place but , i think I have a point to this particular discussion on JIT report.
  If I compare the 05/11/01 & 05/25/01 JIT report I see its totally TYPO ERROR.. just see the CASE DATE for 05/11/01 it says 01-060 and DATA ENTRY 12/20/2000 ,that means its 60th Business day from OCT 1st (as INS NEW YEAR START on OCT 1st), Now compare this with JIT report dated 05/25/01 which says CASE DATE as 98-066 and DATA ENTRY as 01/01/98 i.e 6 days more compare to 05/11/01 JIT report and the DATA ENTRY is 12/20/2000 ----> 01/01/98 that means if you change 98 to 01 and see the number of INS working days you have the answer that its TYPO error....lemme know the feedback if you have any concern...

No Title

Hey Guys, this website IS authentic !!!

They are my lawyers and VERY conservative ones at that. They would not post anything if it wasn\'t true.

No Title

take it easy, I am not sure what u are saying here because I dont know how to read the JIT report, but if this is true we all should sing a song and each one of us should have a drink in your honor tonight....long live takeiteasy

No Title

Consider the fact that Christmas day is not a business day
(and the day after it), and also exclude weekends, the +6
is reasonable. But, isn\'t Jan. 1st a holiday? It was not
a business day! I doubt INS work on 01/01/98. Does it mean
that the information is just a hoax?

No Title

Everyone need to have their share. Even I just applied recently but I can feel for those waiting longer than us.

No Title

I called and spoke to an IIO yesterday. Confirmed with her the JIT report saying INS is processing Year\'98 cases as true. Hope this helps u all !