What the F@#% is going on with CSC? I-485 moved to 1998

No Title

Hang in there Mishonio. My ND was 12/00 & FP 03/15 & I got approval 04/25. Yours is coming too!

Mick

No Title

There are people who have ND\'s after \'99 and PD\'s after 97 who have got their green card approvals. . To my surprise there are cases before these dates that were not even assigned to an officer in the INS. How is the INS ging to justify??? (if questioned). I know of older case that are clean and no RFE\'s of any kind at any stage.

No Title

Well Guys INS doesn\'t care for JIT report, if you look at the INS JIT database this type of error occured before and the things will be clear if JIT releases the next JIT report I guess it will be within 7-8 days.... INS tries to avoid people so they give different reason so that caller don;t try to contact them again....

TakeitEasy

No Title

takeiteasy,

I\'ve got to say, you have put in some work to figure that out. It makes sense.

JIT-DATE CASE-DATE DATA-ENTRY

05/11/01 01-060 12/20/2000 (add 6 days to the old JIT and it should have been):

05/25/01 01-066 01/01/01 (6 working days being 21, 22, 26,27,28,29th of 2000)

05/25/01 98-066 01/01/98 (They typed this instead)

This could very well be possible. But it could just be a coincidence too.

Calling IIO may not help because their information comes from this JIT
too. They do not work with the officers that are actually working the
cases. The person on the phone is just looking up his computer and
giving you info.

But on the flip side, it makes sense that they should process the old
cases that are pending from 98 and 99.

so instead of doing all this math and discussing it in a lengthy
thread, why don\'t we just wait for the next JIT ;-). We will know
within 7-10 days what is going on.

My 2 cents.
-Mitr

No Title

I finally got through an IIO yesterdfay afternoon. HE was not the politest of people. I have had similar experiences with the same guy earlier also. I asked him about my case and he said that they recd. the FP\'s . On asking him why my case was not assigned to an officer he said the CSC is processing the 01/01/98 cases (ND\'s --- I confirmed it was ND). I told him about some people after me PD as well as ND getting the GC approval.... on which he said I have heard a lot of this kind of nonsense... We are talking about your case now and that\'s it ... You have no need to know about other\'s case. Kind a rude Is\'nt it.....

But he told me that all my paperwork was good and he see\'s no problem in this case....

No Title

Sribhami,

IMO, the officer was right in saying you have no right discussing about others.

You should argue that the your ND is way earlier than the ND that is currently being processed according to the JIT. And you should say why you care case was not being taken up.

For this reason, you should leave all the inquiries to the attorney. They know how to get an answer.

No Title

Thank you Mick,

I sincerely hope you are right. The only thing that bothers me, is that I can\'t talk to an IIO (can\'t get through), to find out if my FP are OK and if my case has been assigned to an officer or not.

Regards,
Mishonio