What the F@#% is going on with CSC? I-485 moved to 1998

No Title

This is definately more fairer but its the arbitrariness whats sucking !! They are definately processing 01/01 cases we know so why the misdirection !! CSC should definately clear old cases first ..also are there still people with ND 98 left I never knew!!

No Title

IMO, CSC will continue processing the cases in the same way as always: random chunks of cases in the same range. JIT seems to be a more or less arbitrary date ("hei Joe, what\'s the date on the top most case in the left pile on your desk").

Although it is too early to say, maybe it is worth looking into consular processing.

Just my 1.99 cents ....

No Title

I agree with you. It\'s pretty frustrating for me and everyone else. But I think it\'s more frustrating for people with ND 98 and ND 99.

And my guess there\'s not a lot of ND 98 and ND 99 compared to ND 00 and ND 01. So if the INS process them at the current pace, the JIT can jump back to ND 00/01 pretty quickly.

I\'m an ND 00 myself and I feel frustrated. What more for people with ND 98??

No Title

Hi,
All my hopes evaporated. It seems I am very, very far from being approved: ND 12/00, FP 03/01.

Any reason why CSC jumped back TO THE FUTURE?

Mishonio

No Title

ProActive,

Thanks for the optimistic response. Hopefully you are right.

Do we have reasons to believe that there are many 98 and 99 I485 cases?

Regards,
Mishonio

No Title

Guys, this is a very big blow. Seems people with ND in Jan 2001 onwards are atleast 3-6 months delayed now.

No Title

Helper 007,

It seems you don\'t agree with ProActive, that the dates in the JIT report are more or less arbitrary.

At the same time I don\'t believe there are many 98 and 99 case still pending. I am so frustrated at the total unpredictability of CSC.

Mishonio

No Title

You are right, but I will be more releived, once I start seeing some approvals for 02/01, 03/01
Actually , I am one of those who are tense because of the economy situation and layoffs happening because of that,
so that makes me more tense...hope u understand, nothing to people who are waiting for a longer time, they surely deserve approvals, before us....

No Title

What a pity that our future is in the hands of bunch of \'sarkari\' clerks.
It is not that 98 waiters don\'t deserve approval before 2001 ones, but it is the unpredictability of INS that makes me mad. You feel so close and suddenly the equation changes.(sorry, my frustration).

No Title

People,

I understand totally your distress, I am in the same boat as all of you. I am looking at 6 or more months of waiting, difficult familial and work situations.

At the same time I would like to condemn the language used in this particular thread. I will certainly avoid posting to it and other similar threads in the future.

This being said: good luck to all of you!

No Title

Caone,

I think Proactive has a point, there are not enough 98-99 cases that INS needs to take care of.
If you check the Ciba\'s tracking list, 90% have been approved. Also, we should carefully watch the
next 2 JIT repors. As Ciba also mentioned, INS is unpredictable. I think if you case has
been assigned to a officer, you will get the approvals soon, if not you will have to
wait a bit.

Thanks

No Title

Guys, cool down,

According to JIT, "Data entry" means the receipt date of the last case taken from the shelf and assigned to an officer as of the date of the JIT Report.

Accidentally, the last case might be an old one.

No Title

Good to hear that csc is atleast touching the 98 notice dates without jumping around 2001 cases whenever there are so many 98 and 99 notices dates are waiting.