What papers do I need to Interim EAD?

Niti Upadhyay

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I applied for EAD renewal on December 4th 2003 (ND Dec 5th). Haven't received anything yet from VSC. So, now I'm planning on getting Interim EAD from local Boston office. Does anybody what all paper work I need to bring with me? Also, do I pay the fees again?

Thanks,
Niti.

You should have received the EAD filing receipt go to local office after 90 days have passed with receipt and better fill up new EAD application and take it with you and show the EAD filing receipt

Interim EAD papers

Hi Niti,

I probably have to go through to similar act and so asked my lawyer couple days back the same question. Here what he said I should take with me:

1. Original (1st, 2nd.... EADs) photo copy
2. Copy of I140 approved or not
3. Copy of I485 receipt, just in case
4. Copy or original of EAD renewal application
5. Drivers license

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Hi GKVBC,

I made one mistake... never made copies of the stuff I sent in. I'm going to try and fill out another form and just take it with me.

Thanks for the info. I didn't think of taking phone copies of EADs and 140.

Thanks,
Niti.

You must keep copy of EAD (both sides) AP, I-94(both sides) I-485 fling receipt, I-140 filing receipt, driving license copy both the sides and complete copy of all the passport pages, SSN card copy and any document you receive from USCIS and or file with USCIS. You must keep a separate file at home and all immigration documents should be in it