what is paroduction of card?

faten congrats on ur green card :D thats great

Raziel, drogba
dude alert... leave the girl alone and stop acting like Sherlock homes and dr. Watson... in a more pathetic way of course :D

:confused::confused::confused: get a life man

Raziel,

You have reported to us about another member to be rude which makes me to show up on here, but then you seem to be rude yourself here with other members when you use such a language like "get a life"....I suggest everyone to participate civily here for the benefit of everyone.

I am a she too, unfortunately on this board they don't recognize the female gender. They assume to be all male.

don't worry sweety , one day they will understand what does female mean.;)

Last edited by a moderator:
what is --complete any ADIT processing--please,

the uscis e-mailed me today;

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: 000000000000

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

On June 12, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we had registered this customer's new permanent resident status. Please follow any instructions on the notice. Your new permanent resident card should be mailed within 60 days following this registration or after you complete any ADIT processing referred to in the welcome notice, whichever is later...

wait for the letter in the mail and read it, they will tell you if you need further actions, however, I think you will get the Green Card without problems.... yes you can celebrate

I am a she too, unfortunately on this board they don't recognize the female gender. They assume to be all male.

For whatever reason, the names here sound all "male". Please, take no offense, but I'm happy to learn that we have sort of gender balance in this forum. I am a HE.

drogba , you mean nothing to me and i don't wana you to know anything about me dont worry man.

As you can see Kica, Faten herself called Drogba "man" without knowing if he is a male or not , it is so natural to assume that the member is a male specially for not well known names....

so excuse me if I addressed a female as a male