what is paroduction of card?

faten

Registered Users (C)
Assalam Ulykom,

HOW IS EVERYBODY?

Actually I applied for my green after a year of my derivitve asylum status,

after 9 month the USCIS e-mailed me :

The last processing action taken on your case

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.

On June 12, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

My question:
does it mean my green card? or something else?

should i trust the website of USCIS ?

i think FATEN he is try to be smart not smart may be x-tra smart (he/she wanna talk us about him) shit everybody knows what's that mean coz the same message ll appear when u get i-94 and EAD. any way congrats

true... but there are different circumstances for everyone... maybe she didn't use this online status checker before... i.e. didn't check her EAD online before...

However, it is a great analysis Drogba never thought about it... :D

it seems great if they mean my green card ...woooooooow awesome..Thanks God

and thank you everybody

i think FATEN he is try to be smart not smart may be x-tra smart (he/she wanna talk us about him) shit everybody knows what's that mean coz the same message ll appear when u get i-94 and EAD. any way congrats

it is my first time i used the USCIS.

By the way I am a SHE not a HE.

I don't know what I-94

I know!!!

I am a she too, unfortunately on this board they don't recognize the female gender. They assume to be all male.

well... famous? or just she totally doesn't know anything.

It was clever how you spot that from the begining.

u can feel what is she actually trying to say,do u believe anybody who apply asylee dont go through uscis website and she say she dont know I-94,make some sense who ever applied here for asylee they go through all the websites all the forums even they know what happens after acceptence or rejection of the case. comon man,nobody applies asylum knowing nothing esp in this country

check this out http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?t=299062

DO you know something i did not applied for my self my visa. My visa came to my house by itself.
And i have never used the internet in my country. And i did Not had a computer in my country. I just saw in the TV.
i did not know what is USCIS before.
My father never told me about something called uscis website.

I think there are millions people with green cards not only me. So i don't wana be famous here sir.

one more thing

I think drogba is jealous and that's it....

drogba , you mean nothing to me and i don't wana you to know anything about me dont worry man.