What is my visa probability

delmani02

Registered Users (C)
I m Nigerian,residing in Southamerica,married to peruvian with Kid.
I m planning to visit one of my family´s friend living in United State
I would like to know what are the required documents needed to apply
provided i lost my job of recently.

That will allow you to apply at the Lima US consulate. However both your country of citizenship and country of residence are considered high risk countries for visa fraud. So do apply and hope for the best.

Triple Citizen,
Ofcourse,i have my resident permit here in peru.

Triple C,
What do you mean by saying that-Your country of citizenship and country of residence are considered high risk countries for visa fraud?

Not at all. I am suggesting that your chances of success might be low, but they are not zero. Certain passport holders, for example people from my country of birth, Pakistan, have a tougher time obtaining USvisas due to the fraud committed by their fellow citizens in the past. The US State Departments keeps tracks of such statistics and thus their leniency (or lack thereof) is based on these statistics.

OK..So what are you suggesting my friend about my application might be i shouldnt be bothered to apply again.

Not at all. I am suggesting that your chances of success might be low, but they are not zero. Certain passport holders, for example people from my country of birth, Pakistan, have a tougher time obtaining USvisas due to the fraud committed by their fellow citizens in the past. The US State Departments keeps tracks of such statistics and thus their leniency (or lack thereof) is based on these statistics.

Thank alotsMy friend
but Does my unemployement has something to with my application or what are the caterials for the successful
application.Thanks for your prompt respond.

Visitor visa for parents and siblings ---- need urgent help !

Hi,

I am married and working on OPT in a company and soon my company is going to apply for my H1 visa. I also have one sister here who is going to graduate in May 2013. I want to apply visitor visa for my parents and my other sister and brother living in India. In this regard I have few questions:

1) Is it okay to mention the embassy that me and my sister are here and the purpose of their visit is attending my sister's graduation ceremony and social visit to meet me.
2) If I send graduation ceremony invitation letter of my sister and supporting documents like her I20, her visa copy, passport copy, will this be sufficient or should I send mine and my husband's documents too ?
3) Also, my brother and sister both are working in India, so can it cause any problem in their visas ? Also, it is advisable to apply together for their visa (parents, brother and sister) or separately for parents first and then for brother and sister ?

Please advice...Thanks in advance !