• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

what I can do?

amine44

Registered Users (C)
hi
i am from algeria
17 years old.
my cae numbre is
2008af00013***
my interview in 28 february 2008
i have not expreience in work
but i will complete my high school in july
what should i do now .
and if i will not go my visa delete or no .

hi
i am from algeria
17 years old.
my cae numbre is
2008af00013***
my interview in 28 february 2008
i have not expreience in work
but i will complete my high school in july
what should i do now .
and if i will not go my visa delete or no .

Okay. Since you do not have a high school diploma or work experience and you are the principal applicant, u will probably be denied the visa as the minimum qualification is a high school diploma.

you must have had a high school diploma by the time you filled in DS-230.

In some cases the consular officer will allow you to present evidence of high school education at the time of your interview.

SInce you cannot produce such evidence by the time of your interview, you will not get a visa.
What you can try is to contact the consulate and see if your interview can be postponed until after you get your high school diploma and whether the consulate will accept it then. They may not accept it.

I'm sure they deny the visa because you have proof your education. I see only one chance, to pospone the interview toJuly/August, maybe that will work.

*edit*
Lucy was faster ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
As far as I am aware as long as your number is current and visa numbers are available you can go for an interview up until 30 September 2008. Arrange with the consulate to schedule your appointed at a date after which you will be able to show your high school diploma.

As far as I am aware as long as your number is current and visa numbers are available you can go for an interview up until 30 September 2008. Arrange with the consulate to schedule your appointed at a date after which you will be able to show your high school diploma.

the solution now
call the consulate or kcc?