What does this mean? :(

newbie001

Registered Users (C)
When I tracked my application mail on USPS site I get the following message.

"We attempted to deliver your item at 2:05 PM on December 10, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender."

What does this mean? I sent my application using USPS priority mail. I sent my application to:

USCIS TSC (that's how the USPS computer printed the mailing label)
P.O. Box 851204
Mesquite, TX 75185-1204

I am worried. :(

Newbie001.

Last edited by a moderator:
It means they attempted to deliver your item at 2:05 PM on December 10, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender...

"We attempted to deliver your item at 2:05 PM on December 10, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender."

What does this mean? I sent my application using USPS priority mail. I sent my application to:

P.O. Box 851204
Mesquite, TX 75185-1204

Newbie001.

Don't worry newbie001, USCIS will sign for it the next day. For some reason USCIS wasn't available to sign it on the 10th while USPS attempted delivery.

P.O. Box 851204
Mesquite, TX 75185-1204

Newbie001.

I had a same sitution before, no need to worry, TSC will pick up later.

It means they attempted to deliver your item at 2:05 PM on December 10, 2007 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender...

Oh War"Lord"
Is that what it really mean? :p I guess I didn't ask for english test waiver in my N-400 application. :D

Thank you for enlightening it to me.

I don't really know. They delivered at 5:51 AM!!!!
How is that possible? If USCIS folks start work at 5:51 AM everyday, we would get our cases done in less than 3 months. :D

Newbie001.

Oh War"Lord"
Is that what it really mean? :p I guess I didn't ask for english test waiver in my N-400 application. :D

Thank you for enlightening it to me.

Ha ha, anyways it's a typical thing just like if you were getting a package and you weren't home to sign. They get around to getting it eventually. Probably a backlog so nothing to worry about...

I had the same problem in Mesquite, TX but for my I-751 removal of the conditions on residence...I don't know how possible they are not there at 11.55am to get the packages!