What does the asylum officers say about the case strength?

Hi All, I am new to this forum and posting this thread to discuss and ask about the following situation.
At the end of the interview, does the asylum officer say or comment regarding the case the strength such as the case is strong or weak or usually he/she just ends the interview without saying anything?
I wish that people who have experienced that you comment on this question.
Thank you

Hi All, I am new to this forum and posting this thread to discuss and ask about the following situation.
At the end of the interview, does the asylum officer say or comment regarding the case the strength such as the case is strong or weak or usually he/she just ends the interview without saying anything?
I wish that people who have experienced that you comment on this question.
Thank you
Most of them say come within 2 weeks to pick up your decision or we will mail your decision
But if the officer still working on your case they will call you and say don’t come we will mail your decision and your decision will stay more than 2 weeks also many people who received their decision in 2 weeks they get it denied and rarely they get approval but still doesn’t mean if it is going to stay longer you will get an approval but people say the longer you wait the better result you get

Most of them say come within 2 weeks to pick up your decision or we will mail your decision
But if the officer still working on your case they will call you and say don’t come we will mail your decision and your decision will stay more than 2 weeks also many people who received their decision in 2 weeks they get it denied and rarely they get approval but still doesn’t mean if it is going to stay longer you will get an approval but people say the longer you wait the better result you get
Thank you for your answer. That means, the officer would not tell you based on the interview that your case is strong or weak?

Thank you for your answer. That means, the officer would not tell you based on the interview that your case is strong or weak?
Some they may say but i dont know and I don’t think so they say strong or weak, rarely you hear someone said his or her officer said on his or her case is weak or strong

Some they may say but i dont know and I don’t think so they say strong or weak, rarely you hear someone said his or her officer said on his or her case is weak or strong
Once again, thank you for your replay. It happened that the officer told my relative at the end of the interview that her case is strong. Wanted to know if anyone has experience that and how we can interpret it based on previous cases.