What are the options left now? RD 11/2001

sam99

Registered Users (C)
I contacted my useless lawyer and also to local senators but both are helpless in this matter. Now what are the options left?

Does someone know any officers in VSC? :D

Expedite

Search this forum and others for EXPEDITE.

Try the VSC EXPEDITE FAX number: 802-527-4816

or 802-527-4913.

You can also e-mail Mr Ombudsman for a request and advice.

Prakash.khatri@dhs.gov

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody, nothing can help.

Our attorney tried mail, fax, phone calls to INS, contacted senator, congressman, AILA liason. No used.

I emailed BCIS and they emailed me back, called our attorney to explain. Still nothing happened.

I'll just try read some novels and forget about it from now on.

is contacting congressman/senator having bad impact on our cases.

both my friend and i contacted congressman, we are both waiting. Other co-workers got their cases approved without contacting congressman/senator.

BTW, can anyone tell me whether 802-527-4913 is still valid for fax, I tried, but it seems the number was changed to 1-800 number.

Re: is contacting congressman/senator having bad impact on our cases.

Originally posted by fanshan
both my friend and i contacted congressman, we are both waiting. Other co-workers got their cases approved without contacting congressman/senator.

BTW, can anyone tell me whether 802-527-4913 is still valid for fax, I tried, but it seems the number was changed to 1-800 number.

Correct it changed to the NCSC number..1-800-375-5283

The 802-527-4816 is a working FAX number. I am not sure if it is for Expedite. One can call it, wait and get the fax tone for a proof.

Hi HateINS2, You mentioned that you had emailed BCIS and they emailed me back to you. Just curious what they said. Did they give you any real information or just some nonsense? Thanks.

I faxed a hand written letter to INS 10 days back

I got a reply in US Mail, stating the I failed to provide the reasons to expedite my case any faster, hence the case will be processed in the regular way.

Just wait. You did 2nd fp in Jan, need at least 2 months for officer to pick up your case. But something may come up this month

have patience

You should be frustrated with the processing times. Just wait for a few more days (possibly by march end), and I feel you should be getting your approval as a pleasant surprise! It is not a guess but by all means "statistics".

Good luck

Singis

They told me

They made a mistake with the online message (message for RFE though I wasn't issued one) and that they had contacted my attorney, which they did.

It didn't help me in anyway so far. I can't concentrate on anything nowadays, So I think I'll go home and read some novels.

Originally posted by arupm
Hi HateINS2, You mentioned that you had emailed BCIS and they emailed me back to you. Just curious what they said. Did they give you any real information or just some nonsense? Thanks.

Hmmmmmm... very good options :D

BTW, VSC said to senator, it will take 60 more days from my 2nd FP. So wait continues..

They are the same organization same people

Names don't matter. They can change their name to whatever. Their behavior won't change a little bit. And we've all waited from INS to USCIS.

Originally posted by dengdeng
HateINS, change your name to HateUSCIS. INS no longer exists. :D

It has been 4 months from my second FP. Still nothing.

Dengdeng, what do u think is the problem. :(

My 3 EAD

Applied end of Aug
Got it Mid Nov

I'm using it now since my first one started in 12/01.

Originally posted by Khan_bacha
HateINS2

Did you apply for your 3rd EAD and what are the RD & ND for your 3rd EAD.

Thanks!

Hay sam99, Try this doste

I applied I485 on Dec 10th 2001 rd.

I called in Sept 2003 and spoke with Immigration officer. He said your case is just completed 20 months. If the case is past 20 months then they have to expedite the case as per the rules. I told him I'm changing my company again. Because of GC issue, I am loosing very good opportunities.

He also suggested me to change the company under AC21.

As a result I got a RFE in Oct 2003 and responded on Nov 2003.
on Dec 17th 2003 they transferred to local office.
I got the interview letter on Feb 12, 2004 to my company to whom i worked when i filed for GC. I never had any attorney after i left the company; i worked 9 months to that company after I filed for I485.

Mine is AC 21.

I changed 5 companies under AC21 clause.

Stay positive......your day will come soon. BTW how many of your RD month are left out like you?
Try to call, write, fax etc to them. The day you stop worrying about it...you'll get it-this is the law of nature that I recently discovered :p - Now I am waiting for my noble prize more than my GC.