What are the effects of immigration reform on asylees?

assylum

Registered Users (C)
As some of you already know, the congress might discuss the immigration reform bill on Spring 2010 and there might be a high chance of passing the bill.

How the new proposed immigration law will deal with the following categories?

1. Recent asyless who got approved and waiting for the 1 year deadline to file I-485.

2. Recommended approval waiting for a final approval due to pending background check.

3. Asylees whose I-485 is on hold due to the material support bar

4. Asylum applicants who applied for asylum and had an interview and never got any initial decision.

5. Asylum applicants who got referred to a judge and waiting for a hearing.

6. Asylum applicants who got rejected by the judge and waiting for the appeal decsion.

Please share your thoughts and openions.

There will be no immigration bill for the next 5 years or so. Just imagine, a health bill got people so emotional let alone legalizations popularly known as "amnesty" for illegal aliens at a time of high unemployment rate.This won't happen. Status Quo is more convenient

There will be no immigration bill for the next 5 years or so. Just imagine, a health bill got people so emotional let alone legalizations popularly known as "amnesty" for illegal aliens at a time of high unemployment rate.This won't happen. Status Quo is more convenient

I have to agree with you on this one.it is so so true.

The senate just passed the health care with 60 votes. If they are able to pass the combined house/senate bill this month, then I think the immigration reform will be next in the agenda and I think the senate and house will have enough votes this time for the immigration reform.

there's no way the immigration reform will take place during the first term of the Obama presidency simply because he spent too much political capital on the health care reform already.

Don't worry Assylum you will be just fine.

democrats have just destroyed the best health system in the world

and replaced it wirh a governmental socialized health care system similar to a third world country health system

government beaurocrats will be control our health and our bodies,
government beauracrats will decide who can live , who can die, what type of medicine and surgery will have

patients and docrors will lose the freedom to choose

welome to the rationing and the waiting list in the health system

american people and myself are sick and tired from obama destructive policies
his approval numbers are sinking, the country is turning against him

he tripled the national debt in less a year, doubled the unemployment,
spent money more than bush spent in eight years,
crippled the private sector, took over the auto industry, banking and morgage
industry

and now is taking over the health industry,

we are marching toward massive taxation and high interest rate

what next?

amnesty for illegals

we are losing this great country under this phoney messiah

democrats have just destroyed the best health system in the world

and replaced it wirh a governmental socialized health care system similar to a third world country health system

government beaurocrats will be control our health and our bodies,
government beauracrats will decide who can live , who can die, what type of medicine and surgery will have

patients and docrors will lose the freedom to choose

welome to the rationing and the waiting list in the health system

american people and myself are sick and tired from obama destructive policies
his approval numbers are sinking, the country is turning against him

he tripled the national debt in less a year, doubled the unemployment,
spent money more than bush spent in eight years,
crippled the private sector, took over the auto industry, banking and morgage
industry

and now is taking over the health industry,

we are marching toward massive taxation and high interest rate

what next?

amnesty for illegals

we are losing this great country under this phoney messiah

Agree with you 100%.

By the way, did you see, even the fine they'll have to pay is laughable, some measly $500
I do not thing the bill stands a chance in it's current silly version!

Agree with you 100%.

By the way, did you see, even the fine they'll have to pay is laughable, some measly $500
I do not thing the bill stands a chance in it's current silly version!

there is a slim chance if the bill go to the conferense we may be able to kill it

in my opinion i do not think nancy pelosi and harry reid will send it to the conference, they may use the reconcilation procedure and pass it with a simple majority

if this bill became a law, we will lose the USA

THIS bill is job killer, small businesses will be destroyed because they will be forced to enroll in this governmental insurance, layoffs will go be risen

government will impose mandates on workplace,

doctors will be driven out of business, this will lead to a shortage

young people will be forced to enroll, if you chose not to enroll you have to pay fines or go to jail

we will lose our current private insurance because they cant compete
with government insurance,

private insurance will be driven out of business,

the elderly will pay the heavy price, government will impose rationning on them,

if a 85 years old person need a valve replacement that will cost 30,000 dollar

government beauracrats will decide against the surgery because they believe
its a waste of money to invest in a person who already lived a long life

beside, we will pay for abortion,
in addition, waiting list for a surgery will take from one year to 3 years

this is monsterous bill, the majority of american people are against it

yet, democrats are trying to force it on us to make the messiah look good
in his state of union address

yeah, obama is definitely trying to destroy this great country where half of the population has no insurance whatsoever, where insurance companies can DENY coverage to those who really need it (people with preexisting condition), where doctors, hospitals and most importantly big pharma have very good financial reasons to keep every american heavily medicated...

shame on obama for all this mess he inherited from our beloved former president who was spending money ONLY on wars around the country...

and last but not least, shame on this whole administration for attempt to change this immigration status-quo that worked out very well for all those years...