Went For Stokes Interview April 15

NITEOLE718

Registered Users (C)
I Went For My Stokes Interview On April 15 2008 After One Hour Of Questioning The I.o Gave Me Approval Letter For My I-130 Does That Mean My I-485 Will Approve Also.i Went Back And Gave Her Other Supporting Document That She Ask For On May 15 2008 I Took It Back To Her.then She Said Wait In The Mail For Corespondance. Does That Mean I Will Get Approve For My I-485.very Curious

Can I ask something not immigation related. --

Why do you write every word with a Capital letter? Just curious, if you are going to break the rules of punctuation why not just write every letter in lower case. just like this. or is there something else behind your typing?

Why do you write every word with a Capital letter? Just curious, if you are going to break the rules of punctuation why not just write every letter in lower case. just like this. or is there something else behind your typing?

He actually writes everything in U P P E R C A S E but... there's a filter that changes it to Capital the first letter and the rest in lowercase. Either way it is Very ANNOYING. :mad:

don't you understand what i write ok fine as long as you understand what i'm writing ok don't worry about upper or lower case letter ok

don't you understand what i write ok fine as long as you understand what i'm writing ok don't worry about upper or lower case letter ok

ThE waY yOu wriTE is VERY ANNOYING :rolleyes:

It does matter. The way you communicate to people. ALL CAPS = Yelling and that is not nice.

Greetings. As you have noticed by now TheRealCanadian and the Praetorian guard are our self-appointed irascible little "daddy" and "mummy" here respectively :p . I suggest you side step their tattered commentaries whenever you encounter them and focus on those members who give constructive responses to you only. Good luck and hope your application is approved!

All they were stating was that proper etiquette on the net means that something in ALL CAPS is considered yelling. Typing in all caps for no reason is also considered rude. It has nothing to do with being a mommy or daddy, just that they were trying to give some real advice on how *almost* everyone on the net would interpret ALL CAPS.

Niteole , dont sweat out all he said was use proper cases when u write using all Caps sometimes may offend people

, ofcourse the way Praetorian and Triple Citizen react , its just their nature , so dont mind too much of their usual BS , they think they are the Daddy and the Mommy here

Anyways, why did you have a stokes interview?

first interview went bad so i was given a second interview i went and was there for one hour.and the lady ask 100 dumb questions which we answer all correct so she gave me approval letter for my i130 and said wait in the mail for correspondance. so one week after interview i check my mail i got a fingerprint appointment letter saying my fingerprint has expire so i should retake it over which is for june 7.

Hey Niteole,

I just wanted to understand your typing skills, but after reading Praetorian's comment I got it. I didn't want to start all of this. Plus, I though triple citizen's response was clear response to your post, i.e. no one could speculate and who would of known your fingerprints were expired.

Now make love & peace with USCIS

Nitiole, ok, what went bad in the first interview , can you give some specifics because it can help others prepare better and not make the same mistake. Of course, if you choose to discus, only.