Welcome email received without approval notice or card production email

neekat

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

Today I received an email stating that Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.
I haven't received any Approval Notice sent or Card Production Ordered email. I believe that order of emails is:
1) Approval Notice Sent
2) Card Production Ordered
3) Notice mailed welcoming the new permanent resident.

I am not sure what to make out of this. Did anyone had similar experience?
Has anyone received a physical green card without actually receiveing the "Card Production Ordered" email.

Please reply back with your experiences.

Thanks for your reply. How much was the gap between welcome email and approval notice sent email. Did you get a card production email yet?

Neekat,

What is your PD, I take it you are EB-2? Keep posting on any development on your case. Looks like we are in similar situation.

I got the welcome notice and the approval notice notifications and by mail, but no CPO or actual card.

No updates after approval....

I got the welcome notice and the approval notice notifications and by mail, but no CPO or actual card.

nscagony even I got approval email on 8/12/08

8/18/08 got approval letter by mail
But no soft lud updates since 8/12/08...

EB2
PD-March-2006
RD: July-27-07
WAC-07-XXX-XXXX
I-485 Application mailed to NCS later transferred to TSC
8-12-08 approved from TSC

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure gettinoldwaitin. thanks for providing the dates.
I am EB2 with Aug 2005 PD.

Day 0: Welcome Notice email
Day 2: Welcome Notice in mail received
Day 7: Approval Notice email
Day 8: Soft LUD
Day 9: Card received

Card Production Ordered email was not received.

For those with Welcome Notice and Approvel Notice only, your's is in the mail.

Congrats nscagony and gettinoldwaitin. This is great news.

gettinoldwaitin,
What was your service centre? TSC or NSC?

NSC. EB2, Mar-05.

A note: "Approval Notice sent" email referred to the letter with the card attached with it. On the paper stub with the card, the first line reads "Your application is approved"

Neekat, I think you need to wait 4-5 more days at the most, as yours was approved 5 days after mine was.

A note: "Approval Notice sent" email referred to the letter with the card attached with it. On the paper stub with the card, the first line reads "Your application is approved"
That is not the approval notice. The approval notice is a greenish paper similar to the I-485 receipt notice, and it is delivered separately from the card.