Weekend in Canada

ylka

Hey! I am russian student in New York city and I hold F-1 visa. I want to go to Canada for the weekend. For which visa I should apply?

You can get visa after complete these process

Original letter of Invitation from the Ministry of Internal Affairs or its Regional Office.

If you apply for a Russian student visa, you should submit original HIV blood test (AIDS) Certificate. This certificate is valid for 3 month only.

If you submit the documents for the student visa, please be aware that the national passport has to be valid for no less than one and a half-year.

All documents should be submitted not less than 6 business days prior to the entry to the Russian Federation.

i am jordon a student of university my university is going to close on the 10 of next month so i want to spend my holidays in canada i require a visa of 1 week plz help me for this thanks

You can stay up to 6 months without visa. The length on stay is determined on entry by the Department of Immigration. Necessary for entry is at least 6 month beyond the stay valid passport, return ticket and sufficient funds.

Hi,
I'm new to this forum. This forum has really cool info. Great Job.
I'm student from India with F1 Visa status. I would like to visit Canada for a week during thanks-giving. How does it work? I'm planning to travel on Nov 20. Do I have sufficient time to get the VISA stamp done? I hear from people that it will take hardly an hour to get visa stamped. Is it difficult to get the VISA? What are important documents required other than passport, I-20 and ticket print-outs? It would be really helpful if you answer these questions.

You can apply for a visitor visa as what nkm-oct23 mentioned. If tourist visa can be granted to your status, then apply for it instead.