• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Website UP!

misg

Registered Users (C)
Go to the dvlottery official website! It's finally UP to check your status online!! :D

Good luck to everybody here!

PS: Yeah, no luck for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting this. My friend got the NL letter but when she called they couldn't give her any info since her birth date/yr was wrong that she told them over the phone and they wouldn't tell her what was wrong. She resubmitted the paper with proof of her birth date and answered Q4 about AOS which she forgot to fill out.
Because of the posted website and several attempts she now knows that her brothers birth year was filled out on her entry so again thanks she in on the phone now with KCC.

For all others maybe you should check different birth yrs just in case you filled it out wrong and you won't know for sure until you have checked a few yrs....

Hello friends, unfortunately I was not selected in this draw. Life continues and this year I will prepare me much better professionally, save more money and plan more tranquility all things in our lives. Good luck to all who were lucky. I prepare my return to participate this year in the 2011 DV Lottery. :)

The website does not work properly!
I received the NL in June ans sent the paperwork to KC last week...However when I enter the info on the website to check status it gives me this message: Based on the information provided, the Entry HAS NOT BEEN SELECTED for further processing for the 2010 Electronic Diversity Visa program.

Anyone in this situation?

I checked the status both for my husband and me ...Nothing appeared on the screen. I think it is because it is 30th of June in US at the moment..Otherwise we should have a chance see one of us status otherwise..

I checked the status both for my husband and me ...Nothing appeared on the screen. I think it is because it is 30th of June in US at the moment..Otherwise we should have a chance see one of us status otherwise..

did try it on Explorer? or not

Mine is OK,,,,

1) What if you try other web browsers? Did you try Firefox (which I am using)?
2) What if you change your PC's location to US and/or primary language to English?

Last edited by a moderator:

klikya is your cn greater than 20000 ?

Please, use internet explorer to check your status,
it does'nt work for me in google chrome
But in IE, everything is allright (for me)