• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Website UP!

hocomjason
I've not receive my NL
I'm unable to check the postal box provided during on line registration

So, selection of web browser could be an issue at this point, hopefully it clears up as soon as status check "officially" begins on July 1st....

currently trying to check my status on the site but i guess they are dealing wit heavy traffic from aroudn the world. i got error message 4 times.

The site is working with either Firefox or Internet Explorer of my PC right now.
Is anybody still struggling with error or false negative?

This is the result I got

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2010 lottery.

If you have not received a letter instructing you how to proceed by August 1, 2009, please contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

Please remember that you do not have to pay until you apply for a visa at a U.S. consulate or embassy. The U.S. government will not ask you to send money by mail or by courier service.

This is the result I got

Dear Selectee,

Based on the information and confirmation number provided, you should have received a letter by mail from the United States Department of State’s Kentucky Consular Center (KCC) notifying you that your Diversity Visa entry was selected in the DV-2010 lottery.

If you have not received a letter instructing you how to proceed by August 1, 2009, please contact KCC by email at kccdv@state.gov.

Please remember that you do not have to pay until you apply for a visa at a U.S. consulate or embassy. The U.S. government will not ask you to send money by mail or by courier service.

I got exactly that too.

The site is working with either Firefox or Internet Explorer of my PC right now.
Is anybody still struggling with error or false negative?

Hi all,
Tried with Firefox & IE just for kicks and get a negative result :eek:!! Maybe the site still has a few kinks. Point-to-note: The following page still says that the Status Check website is not available... :confused:

The site works, my husband and I confirmed our entries. For those of you doing AOS, there's a thread for Dv2010 AOS only. Please start sharing your journey and experience there as the proccess evolves. Also read past threads for 2008 and 2009 AOS, they did a great job and there's plenty of information to familiarize yourself with the process.

Congrats and good luck to all 2010 winners.