We have been approved........Vsc Xmas Gift

MGC407

Registered Users (C)
I just opened my email now only to be bombarded with 10 emails from CRIS. The approval notices for 140 and 2 I-485's.It's unbelievable. Two weeks ago after raising a status enquiry in october i got a reply from USCIS that 485 was delayed due to name check and i should contact them again in six months if no approvals. I did not contact FBI or file FOIA, i was hoping to do that after the holidays but wont need it now.
Let me thank Jarkhandi, LC Virginia, ETA- GC and Unitednations for putting so much information out here in this forum.I renewed my advance parole with the instructions from Jharkandi and he was most helpful in explaining possible actions to employ to get relevant information You guys have been most helpful and please continue, i would need all the citizenship information in 5years if i want. Thanks a million to Rajiv for the juicy legal interpretation.
For your information,our case is concurrently filed schedule A. There was no LUD change or RFE on the I-140 since notice date of August 2004, the 485 had one LUD for reciept of Finger prints in April.We pray all those waiting will have good news soon retrogression or not.
Happy holidays

MGC407, whats Schedule A?

I am Dumbo on immigration front...By the way whats Schedule A? Is it Nurse quota?

MGC407 said:
For your information,our case is concurrently filed schedule A. There was no LUD change or RFE on the I-140 since notice date of August 2004, the 485 had one LUD for reciept of Finger prints in April.We pray all those waiting will have good news soon retrogression or not.
Happy holidays

MGC407 said:
I just opened my email now only to be bombarded with 10 emails from CRIS. The approval notices for 140 and 2 I-485's.It's unbelievable. Two weeks ago after raising a status enquiry in october i got a reply from USCIS that 485 was delayed due to name check and i should contact them again in six months if no approvals. I did not contact FBI or file FOIA, i was hoping to do that after the holidays but wont need it now.
Let me thank Jarkhandi, LC Virginia, ETA- GC and Unitednations for putting so much information out here in this forum.I renewed my advance parole with the instructions from Jharkandi and he was most helpful in explaining possible actions to employ to get relevant information You guys have been most helpful and please continue, i would need all the citizenship information in 5years if i want. Thanks a million to Rajiv for the juicy legal interpretation.
Happy holidays
Congratulations MGC407! Nice to see your approval! :)

Jharkhandi said:
Congratulations MGC407! Nice to see your approval! :)
Thanks for the good wishes.I had raised the status enquiry as we discussed. JK reading you contributions and inciteful analysis made this journey less stressful than others. Suprisingly my spouse Advance parole application has not been touched since notice date of october. My online message changed again today to card ordered.I did not know USCIS work on sundays(laugh).If the card arrives would there still be a need to go for passport stamping??.

Timeline
F1 TO GC
EB3 Schedule A VSC
140/485/765/131 ND 8/30/2004
EAD1/AP1 AD 9/04
EAD2 AD 10/05
AP2 AD 12/05. SPOUSE AP pending
FP 4/12/05
485 LUD 4/14/05
140/485 AD 12/16/05
CO 12/1605

> If the card arrives would there still be a need to go for passport stamping??.

No, they have changed the procedure. In the old system, they required you to go to the passport stamping so you could file your I90 (application for the plastic card) and do the fingerprint there.

Now, the fingerprinting and photo-taking for the new-style plastic card is done during the 'code 3' fingerprinting at the application support center.

Did you have a 2-part fingerprinting procedure ? (code 3, 'ten-prints & biometrics'). If you didn't do the 'index print and picture' routine during your fingerprinting, it is possible that you will receive a fingerprint notice asking you to go to the ASC for that part alone.

Congrats.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulation to you and me! :) My I485 was approved on 12/15 too. The online status message changed to "....case is approved.." It never changed to "card ordered..." so I called VSC this morning, they told me they didn't have my photos, no card has been ordered. She also told me likely I would need to go to local CIS support center to for the rest of the procedures. Since I haven't received my approval notice yet, the officer said I should wait. But I made an infopass appointment for 12/30 anyway, figuring I should receive my approval notice by then. :)

Happy GC to you and family :D

HTML:
          ~                  ~
  ~       *                *         ~    *          
              *       ~        *              *   ~
                  )         (         )              *
    *    ~     ) (_)   (   (_)   )   (_) (  *
           *  (_) # ) (_) ) # ( (_) ( # (_)       *
              _#.-#(_)-#-(_)#(_)-#-(_)#-.#_    
  *         .' #  # #  #  # # #  #  # #  # `.   ~     *
           :   #    #  #  #   #  #  #    #   :   
    ~      :.       #     #   #     #       .:      *
        *  | `-.__                     __.-' | *
           |      `````"""""""""""`````      |         *
     *     |         | ||\ |~)|~)\ /         |    
           |         |~||~\|~ |~  |          |       ~
   ~   *   |           __     __             | * 
           |          /  _   /               |         *
   *    _.-|          \__| o \__                       |-._  
      .'   '.      ~            ~           .'   `.  *
      :      `-.__                     __.-'      :
       `.         `````"""""""""""`````         .'
         `-.._                             _..-'
              `````""""-----------""""`````

Good Luck

(note: I was out of town, if anyone else cake I missed plz feel free to let me know). :D

Congrats! My family and I we're approved right around this time last year -- it's nice to see at least a few approvals making it through.

ETA

ETA, nice to read from you, i remember reading your approval and that of Jharkandi's last year.I cannot imagine not standing on the line again at the consulate for an F1, B1/B2 visa or awaiting AP stamping at POE.
Hadron, good to see you on board and thanks for the clarification.We had a code 3 biometrics in April so that should be enough. i was hoping to email you on immigrate2us. I will need some residency tutorials. Princeof jungle i am priviledged to have the cake on my thread. Mhe congrats hope you enjoy your holidays. Pinnu i pray you will get yours soon.
I am in the process of moving from my current address to a new one a few blocks away, same city, how soon should one fill the AR11.
To every one waiting for thier approval i pray you have the patience to survive the fustrations and financial incapacitation.
This forum has been my source of education, hope and amusement and would help with any inquiries.

GCDumbo said:
I am Dumbo on immigration front...By the way whats Schedule A? Is it Nurse quota?
Schedule A is a dept of labor designation for jobs that there are not enough and willing american citizens to fill the vacancy. These occupation includes nursing and physical therapy. They are allowed to file the labour certification and 140 directly with USCIS.